Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you only workout motivator

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
That's my only motivator I've ever had. Every since I was young. Ive always been so extremely angry, that's all I felt in between periods of rotting and feeling hopeless and sad.

That's honestly the only reason I played contact sports too. I couldn't give less a shit about winning or losing. I pretended I did to blend in with the team and NTs of course but I was only actually there to try and hurt as much as the opposing team as I could. That always took priority over winning or actually following plays. I remember one time I sacked the qb as he was about to pass and kicked him in the face with cleats after dropping him, got a "unnecessary roughness" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: call but didn't care, I'm still riding off that high as pathetic as it is now, I am aware how pathetic this is.

There is no escape from this, it only gets worse every year you get older

Last edited:
How is working out going to help with buying a goer watch. If you use a gun (in minecraft) you dont need to have any physical fitness

You're essentially saying you're working towards the dream of killing people.

No, of course not, don't be ridiculous

See but, the mods know and don't care that you're using "Goer watch" or "Gun in Minecraft." They already said that doesn't absolve you because they know what you're talking about. Don't try to use loopholes because they'll see through them.

See but, the mods know and don't care that you're using "Goer watch" or "Gun in Minecraft." They already said that doesn't absolve you because they know what you're talking about. Don't try to use loopholes because they'll see through them.
That's up to the modcels to decide. If you have nothing to say or contribute then don't reply to the post

That's up to the modcels to decide. If you have nothing to say or contribute then don't reply to the post

I'm saying you shouldn't be working towards the day you might get to kill people. I'm saying don't do this, because it's against forum rules and also it's tragic and terrible.

I'm saying you shouldn't be working towards the day you might get to kill people. I'm saying don't do this, because it's against forum rules and also it's tragic and terrible.
All the elites do this by the way, the richest people on the planet are all "tragic and terrible" I guess. Not that i would want to of course but still

All the elites do this by the way, the richest people on the planet are all "tragic and terrible" I guess. Not that i would want to of course but still

I don't like terrible elites either. But we can be better.

I don't like terrible elites either. But we can be better.
I would definitely want to be a rich "elite" and would take any chance I had to be so. Normtrash are the exact same just with less power so they have to pretend they're above it

I would definitely want to be a rich "elite" and would take any chance I had to be so. Normtrash are the exact same just with less power so they have to pretend they're above it

Nothing wrong with being rich, just don't be bad or cruel.

Nothing wrong with being rich, just don't be bad or cruel.
Yes, I'm going to donate and support girls only fans after everything, be a nice rich guy and kindly donate and give women and scam organizations money don't be a bad or cruel INKWELL sweety.

Yes, I'm going to donate and support girls only fans after everything, be a nice rich guy and kindly donate and give women and scam organizations money don't be a bad or cruel INKWELL sweety.

There's a middle ground between wanting to kill people and being a limp fish.

True, indeed only get worse and worse

I wish you good luck brothER :feelsokman: