Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you obsess over actual things that matters like looks and wanting a gf/wive than other stuff.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
You don't stress or worry about menial/irrelevant stuff.

god i am SO COOL look at me I AM COOL

Worrying and stressing about menial/irrelevant stuff is fakecel'ish. They're also the same people that say "foids aren't everything."

It just tells me that other parts of your life is fine.

Except for bills or money stuff.

Those that focus on relevant stuff are actual incels.

based and Blackpilled

@Khanivore why the incel hate?

If incels controlled society, it would no doubt be better than what it is now.

Society would be better under incels than the gay politicians running our societies in the West and better than those that pretend to be "conservatives"

Last edited:
You're not even a Westerner. You're Russian.

So this is pointless.

@Khanivore why the incel hate?

If incels controlled society, it would no doubt be better than what it is now.

We'd society better than the gay politicians in the West and those that pretend to be "conservatives"
No doubt, no doubt that local el grando stupidos wouldn't fuck up everything in first week

"actual things that matter" ..?
You mean illusions.. you can keep the illusions for yourself.. for you are deluded to be part of a group.. seeking the external.. lying to yourself.. for the consequence of the "need" for relentless suffering.. your own suffering works against you.. still a bluepiller right to the bone..
You have learned nothing.. to let go off the world.. is indeed worthy of aspiration... that path is still open.. for the enclosure shall be met alone.. for the passing and existential.. such is life.. a fleeting momentum..