Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You no longer want to ascend

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★
I no longer feel like ascending, it's completely useless. Apart from the shame I feel about myself and the dysfunctional relationship I have with concepts like sex and “love”, it’s already too late for me. I lost crucial experiences that can never be relived. I didn't have a relationship as a teenager, I never had sex during puberty, my libido is past its peak and I'm getting older, cold, realistic and bored. I can no longer live the illusion of “falling in love”, of worrying about another soul, as if that person could solve all my problems, I already know it’s complete nonsense. My appearance is getting even worse, even though I'm constantly trying to do damage control, no matter what normies might say, your appearance will never be as good as it was when you were a teenager, EVER. All the adult normies who think they look better at age 30 are just random average 6s doing damage control.

After a certain age [22], your chances are officially over. I said goodbye to any possibility of ever feeling affection, I'm too far too gone for that. It would be like arriving at the end of a party, everyone had fun, ate all the food and went home to rest, only the leftovers were left for you.

No ascension, really.

Game Over Death GIF by Travis

Same brocel, I've totally given up
I see no point in trying anymore

It's just personality bro, you are soooo pessimistic! You could easily fuck a german blue eyed blonde giga stacy if you were more positive inkwell! :feelshehe:

You can never get real ascension as that requires genuine affection, which you probably won't get

I've failed so miserably in life that I unironically don't feel entitled to foids and sex anymore, I dropped out of university and I'm neet and destroyed at 24 in a country with no neetbux, now I just wanna hide in a corner until I die, I don't want anyone talking to me, I don't want anyone even knowing about my existence, I want to be a completely forgotten nobody till I'm gone

I no longer feel like ascending, it's completely useless. Apart from the shame I feel about myself and the dysfunctional relationship I have with concepts like sex and “love”, it’s already too late for me. I lost crucial experiences that can never be relived. I didn't have a relationship as a teenager, I never had sex during puberty, my libido is past its peak and I'm getting older, cold, realistic and bored. I can no longer live the illusion of “falling in love”, of worrying about another soul, as if that person could solve all my problems, I already know it’s complete nonsense. My appearance is getting even worse, even though I'm constantly trying to do damage control, no matter what normies might say, your appearance will never be as good as it was when you were a teenager, EVER. All the adult normies who think they look better at age 30 are just random average 6s doing damage control.

After a certain age [22], your chances are officially over. I said goodbye to any possibility of ever feeling affection, I'm too far too gone for that. It would be like arriving at the end of a party, everyone had fun, ate all the food and went home to rest, only the leftovers were left for you.
Ascending doesn't exist after a certain age. Just accept that it's over and move on with your life.

I sometimes think about this. I don't want to ascend anymore, but i'm pissed of and i suffer than no foids like me or desire me. Even roasties i would rejected without hesitation see me as a subhuman who she never Fuck with (even she have +100 bodycount and even Fuck dogs)

After High school, sex is probably dogshit. When i was young i imagined this as so good, and this was probably true at the time. But now when i sometime imagine me fucking it looks so mid... No way i really want this.

It's fucking brutal than i can't Cope with having no sex even i still don't want it

I started to become concerned about STD's in my mid 30's. Don't interpret this wrong I'm virgin at 39 but I remember sitting in a night club in my mid 30's watching a girl walk by and thinking how an STD would fuck up my life even worse. Even chadlites have felt suicidal because of the pains associated with venereal diseases. Even if I have sex at my age it will be with some bitch who already has a lot of experience and therefore might carry viruses or bugs. Another reason why teen love is the best.

I want to destroy all sexual desire, starting within myself, then maybe I'll decide whether I want to destroy all sexual desire in the world.

No ascension for my failed life