Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You never talked on the phone with a foid who wasn't a member of your family for longer than 10 minutes

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
★★★★★
12d 7h 1m
Surveys and interviews don't count! It's the sad truth, incels don't have healthy social connections. My parents never complained to me about the phone bill being too high, because their son had no friends to talk to! :feelskek::feelshaha::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 12h 4m
It sucks, I recall a girl in my high school class mentioning she was on the phone with her boyfriend for over 5 hours. It is insane how unfair our reality is.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
39d 19h 20m
This is true, and can relate. :feelsbadman: But it's not our fault. People make effort to talk to those they like (based on physical traits, of course :blackpill::blackpill:). If they're not pulling their weight, it doesn't matter how hard you're trying to keep a conversation going; it's just going to fall flat, and all because you're ugly, and/or ethnic, and/or autistic, etc. etc. Well, autism also introduces its own social problems, but still, you get my point. :feelsrope:

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
73d 20h 4m
Other than for work purposes, yep

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
Six said:
It sucks, I recall a girl in my high school class mentioning she was on the phone with her boyfriend for over 5 hours. It is insane how unfair our reality is.

Cope_Time

Cope_Time

I was forced to use a anime avi, I'm not fallen!
★★★★★
49d 17h 28m
Wizard32

Wizard32

Luminary
★★★★★
50d 3h 57m
Subhuman Niceguy said:

You never talked on the phone with a foid who wasn't a member of your family for longer than 10 minutes​

tbh this is probably also a gigachad trait because he doesn't need to talk them up that long

it's like a betabux/brad/chadlite who get sex every couple weeks trait

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
34d 10h 29m
Subhuman Niceguy said:
Surveys and interviews don't count! It's the sad truth, incels don't have healthy social connections. My parents never complained to me about the phone bill being too high, because their son had no friends to talk to! :feelskek::feelshaha::cryfeels::feelsrope:
Ok, I was gonna say for my job, I had to before speak with a foid for over 10 min. No, not once have I done this.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Captain
★★★★★
12d 7h 1m
InMyCellInHell said:
Ok, I was gonna say for my job, I had to before speak with a foid for over 10 min. No, not once have I done this.
Foids are so fucking heartless, I am starting to believe that they don't feel physical or emotional pain like males do. :blackpill:
Cope_Time said:
relatable
Brocel, we have missed out on essential parts of life - because we are ugly.

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
39d 14h 46m
Subhuman Niceguy said:
we have missed out on essential parts of life
It's so fucking insane to me that this is normal and I am entirely missing out on all of it. It feels like an impossiblity to me but EVERYONE has this.

I got so fucking tired of using other forums besides this one due to all the sexhavers. It has been getting on my nerves so hard recently. I'm gonna write a post about it right now.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
★★★★★
28d 6h 3m
Imagine owning a phone. LMAO

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

Hi aliahmedali345 here
★★★★★
79d 12h 49m
i dont think i have ever talked 2 a girl on my phone that wasn't my relative

GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 15m
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
398d 11h 29m
When I did have female peers on the phone, the conversation was always extremely short and awkward.

Total

Total

Recruit
★★★
6d 6h 59m
There was only one and last time i talked to a foid with whom i infatuated with. I was simping because of her birthday and it lasted for about three minutes max.
Only . once . in . life . and . i . am . 32 . btw.:feelzez:

Deathmint

Deathmint

Fanatic ThrashCel, Lunatic Trash
★★★★
19d 12h 32m
:feelswhat:, most of my phone calls last 20 seconds, it's enough to get all the info I need.
What do you talk about on the phone for 5 hours?

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
less than 1 minute even with family members

ControlledInsanity

ControlledInsanity

Legit NoFap World Champion AMA
★★
10d 19h 44m
DarkMTS_57 said:
Imagine owning a phone. LMAO

And even if I did, wth am I going to talk with a foid about for 10+ minutes?

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8