Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Incel Trait] You never take pictures of yourself.

InvisibleWizard

InvisibleWizard

Hit the GYM!
-
I hate taking pictures because of the way I look. I'm in my mid 20s have barely have pictures of myself, other than random face shots when messing with my camera. I think not having pictures is a huge incel trait, I'm ugly as fuck, so why would I take picture of myself?

I take pictures to confirm my subhumanity that isn't apparent in the mirror

I take but end up deleting them

Yeah,I wish my phone didn't had a selfie camera with a stupid waterdrop notch,for most people a phone without a selfie camera would be fucking unusable and toxic,for me it would be ok.

I only take pictures of my acne scars to see if they got any better.

My friends know this and always take pictures and videos of me, it makes me internally sperg out but I don’t dare do something or I’ll lose all my social interaction

I take but end up deleting them
I keep trying to make a profile picture for my social media but I can never keep them. I even delete them off my phone in case someone saw them one day. I've never had a profile picture for my facebook ever, even when I was a kid

I keep trying to make a profile picture for my social media but I can never keep them. I even delete them off my phone in case someone saw them one day. I've never had a profile picture for my facebook ever, even when I was a kid
I deleted all social media because I was too ugly.

I have almost no pics from middle school to this day
I didnt even retire the graduation pics

I dont like to take pics

I took a "selfie" years ago. I wanted to kill myself after I saw it. Never again.