Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait: You never had a “second puberty”

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
Second puberty is when people go from being teenagers to basically young adults physically.

When people become upperclassmen in high school that’s when they might start looking a little older and gaining facial hair, maybe they even got a little taller and gained muscle.

Maybe this is around the time women start getting a little more curvy and getting their “adult” bodies.

Then in college at ages 18-22 is when you should really hit your near physical peak. These should be the best years of your life. You’ve gained another inch of height since highschool, you really grow into you facial features and become more masculine. Your voice deepens even more.

At this age teenagers see you as grown adults and older people still see you as kids.

But I never went through any of that. I had a growth spurt in 10th and grew from 5’7 to 5’11 and got stretch marks all on my body from it due to how rapid it was despite being incredibly skinny. People think I used to be fat when they see my body.:lul:

After that I was done. That was my puberty. I still get mistaken for 16 and i’m almost 21. I’m incredibly skinny and I haven’t gained weight since I had my growth spurt. Still can only grow a soy teenager mustache.

Still have a baby face, recessed features, soy jaw. And to top it all of i’m mentally still a child as I never was properly socialized.

Giga over:blackpill::feelsrope:

I thought that was the term trannies use for when they go on hormones ngl

I thought that was the term trannies use for when they go on hormones ngl
I don’t pay attention to trannies like you do fag so I wouldn’t know:lul:

I never had a proper puberty. I grew some pubes and that's about it. Stuck in a 13 year old boys body forever. Just simply never became a man.

fakecel trait: your username is Broly

I don’t pay attention to trannies like you do fag so I wouldn’t know:lul:
:feelshaha::feelshaha:
this was funny

But the rest of your post was retarded ngl. Shut the fuck up graycel

i am an undesirable male:society:

can't relate , as the norwood reaper is getting me

[UWSL]Then in college at ages 18-22 is when you should really hit your near physical peak. These should be the best years of your life. You’ve gained another inch of height since highschool, you really grow into you facial features and become more masculine. Your voice deepens even more. [/UWSL]
the prime age is different for foids and guys
[UWSL]After that I was done. That was my puberty. I still get mistaken for 16 and i’m almost 21. [/UWSL]
im 17 and look 12-13 its the worst trait

:feelshaha::feelshaha:
this was funny

But the rest of your post was retarded ngl. Shut the fuck up graycel
Kill yourself fakecel. I hope the norwood reaper steals your hair and I hope tyrone steals your virginity.

wtf I thought you only get one puberty no?

God you have disgusting fetishes you absolute faggot. Stop being hostile
The only fetish I have is for toes.

I just hope you in particular have a painful death. I hope you get crucified while getting your dick branded. Kill yourself.

The only fetish I have is for toes.

I just hope you in particular have a painful death. I hope you get crucified while getting your dick branded. Kill yourself.
Stop trying to be an edgy faggot.

Second puberty is when people go from being teenagers to basically young adults physically.

When people become upperclassmen in high school that’s when they might start looking a little older and gaining facial hair, maybe they even got a little taller and gained muscle.

Maybe this is around the time women start getting a little more curvy and getting their “adult” bodies.

Then in college at ages 18-22 is when you should really hit your near physical peak. These should be the best years of your life. You’ve gained another inch of height since highschool, you really grow into you facial features and become more masculine. Your voice deepens even more.

At this age teenagers see you as grown adults and older people still see you as kids.

But I never went through any of that. I had a growth spurt in 10th and grew from 5’7 to 5’11 and got stretch marks all on my body from it due to how rapid it was despite being incredibly skinny. People think I used to be fat when they see my body.:lul:

After that I was done. That was my puberty. I still get mistaken for 16 and i’m almost 21. I’m incredibly skinny and I haven’t gained weight since I had my growth spurt. Still can only grow a soy teenager mustache.

Still have a baby face, recessed features, soy jaw. And to top it all of i’m mentally still a child as I never was properly socialized.

Cant relate tbhngl

My voice actually got higher :feelsrope:

Your probably a white school-shooter type. Your a fake cel and will never be part of us, looking at any occasion to ascend and then shit on our community later.

Your probably a white school-shooter type. Your a fake cel and will never be part of us, looking at any occasion to ascend and then shit on our community later.
Bro shut the fuck up when did I shit on the community you dumbfuck. And i’m not white you piece of shit. “You will never be part of us” says the graycel:feelsgah:.

Also if you wouldn’t ascend given the opportunity/you had the potential to then fakecel. I will get jaw surgery and if it helps me ascend i’m getting off these forums because I don’t want to waste what little fucking time I have left of yourh rotting on this fucking forum while I wage slave fuck u bitch.

I stopped growing in height at 13. I was average height at the time, so I'm basically stuck in a 13 year old's body. My shitty small frame also stayed the same. However, I've grown more body hair since then, and my face changed a little bit. So I'm pretty much a child with an adult's face

i have hair almost everywhere in my body

I never had a proper puberty. I grew some pubes and that's about it. Stuck in a 13 year old boys body forever. Just simply never became a man.
All because you existed. Normies wi never get that concept of Genesee being over.

I never even heard of this. But yeah I stopped developing before 18.

I barely had a normal "first puberty" lol.
I'm still 5'6 with small penis, incel jaw and chin, barely any voice deepening at all as i still get mistaken for a 12 year old despite being 21. And i didn't socialize much as a teen so i'm like a kid when it comes to socializing.

As for second puberty, i have had none of it. My facial hair is shit the little that i can grow, still 5'6 manlet. Voice is like a young teen with autism. And the only manly part of puberty i got was the bodyhair part. I got so fucked over by puberty. Everyone else in my school turned into a stacy or chadlite meanwhile i grew into a manchild like incel. It's so shit to play games online or be in a discord server and get told to shut up or told that i'm "too young" for things. I hate my life

In my 30s and I essentially have the same body as I did when I was around 14

I gymmax, and I have had strength gains and my chest is wider, but the rest of my body still remains awkward looking without any definition or tone.
so I’m going to say yes, I can confirm its

Then in college at ages 18-22 is when you should really hit your near physical peak. These should be the best years of your life. You’ve gained another inch of height since highschool
If you don't peak at 17-18 it's probably some defect or illness that kept you back, men stop growing when their bone age hits 18, if you are over 18 and still growing your bone age is younger than you which is literal retardation.