Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait : You never downloaded snapchat

• Thread starter Cletus Longthing
  • Start date
Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
Because Its only for slayers and friendshavers...

My Snapchat score is 4

Because Its only for slayers and friendshavers...
MEDS BITCHES ARE SENDING ME SNAPS TO DRIVE AND FUCK THEM BUT I STAY WITH YOU I AM INCEL 4EVER (IN VIDEO GAME)

MEDS BITCHES ARE SENDING ME SNAPS TO DRIVE AND FUCK THEM BUT I STAY WITH YOU I AM INCEL 4EVER (IN VIDEO GAME)
Based fakecel

True, I have never downloaded snapchat.

I downloaded it recently so I can talk to that AI friend chat bot :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Goodness gracious it's so fucking over.

I downloaded it recently so I can talk to that AI friend chat bot :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Goodness gracious it's so fucking over.
I tought about doing that but fuck jewchat they know men are lonely so they make profit of it

not really. I remember in HS we would sent snaps to each other despite not being friends.

I installed it 7 months ago. Apprently I sent 10 messages but I remember nothing of it

A female classmate that blocked me on whatsapp sent me a friend request on snapchat? I'm sure it's her. Pretty strange, maybe lifefuel. I don't think she would message me but it would be cool.

Download it and send snaps of your favourite shits to people.