Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You make less than 40k a year

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
Agree or disagree? Ofc a chad will get sex homeless if he wants but I feel like in general inceldom is associated with making shit money

I make 0$ a year mang

i am an oldcel who git in the earlier days of comp sci, im fortunate to at least make 6 figures. unfortunately too subhuman for surgery to fix.

The average american salary is 32k dollars if you exclude the 1000 richest americans.
So I doubt this is an incel trait. (although most incels WILL be stuck around minimum wage as we either never get hired or never get promoted)

i am an oldcel who git in the earlier days of comp sci, im fortunate to at least make 6 figures. unfortunately too subhuman for surgery to fix.
Nice that even though your an incel you are rich as fuck

Yes that is because looks are also associated with better job opportunities and higher wages

Agree or disagree? Ofc a chad will get sex homeless if he wants but I feel like in general inceldom is associated with making shit money

yes, you can't go out and "meet" people without money, something faggot normies don't seem to understand when they think someone that's destittue should somehow still have a "girlfriend".

i make 0.00000

How important is iq(the pattern recognition tests not intelligence overall) in your field?

How important is iq(the pattern recognition tests not intelligence overall) in your field?

i have no idea honestly, ive never taken such tests but im perfectly functional. i've seen plenty of retards in the field though and with AI, you can generally get a lot of help.

of course you have to pass the interviews first and these days even the shitty companies are picky.

40k a year is more than 3k a month
I'd live comfortably with that salary

40k a year is more than 3k a month
I'd live comfortably with that salary
good to be frugal but sadly im the gucci cel and if I don't buy gucci or designer I may rope

good to be frugal but sadly im the gucci cel and if I don't buy gucci or designer I may rope
If you are a sheep to luxury brands that's your problem tbh

It's a brutal life wageslaving for peanuts. I thank God for my parents because I can save money instead of living in a shitty overpriced apartment.

ive never earned a dollar in my entire life

I make 800€ passive income a month aka. NEETbuxx.

My parents give me around 100k a year

who got in the earlier days of comp sci,
same here. i feel bad for todays zoomercels, it's much harder to STEMmaxx now, looks more important that ever to the few jobs that will still pay well.

I never got into career / moneymaxxing. Learned about the blackpill at 17-18 and basically started LDARing since then

If you make less than $100,000 a year you have zero chance.

The average rent is $2,800 in the US unless you live in a shit trailer park state. That alone is $33,600 yearly JUST on rent.

Groceries? $400-500 month because of inflation. $6,000 a YEAR on groceries.

Bills, gas, insurance, etc… we’ll say $700 a month. $8,400 a YEAR.

For me personally, I pay $48,000 a year JUST on bills and utilities. I don’t drive a nice car or buy nice things. That’s just for me to GET BY.

I swear some of you think all you need is enough money for pop tarts and electricity to live in society and be happy.

EDIT: Sorry for the roid rage. I’m more pissed off at the price of things rather than this post.

Chads can NEETmaxx in his own shitty old flat but will get thousands of roasties

If you make less than $100,000 a year you have zero chance.

The average rent is $2,800 in the US unless you live in a shit trailer park state. That alone is $33,600 yearly JUST on rent.

Groceries? $400-500 month because of inflation. $6,000 a YEAR on groceries.

Bills, gas, insurance, etc… we’ll say $700 a month. $8,400 a YEAR.

For me personally, I pay $48,000 a year JUST on bills and utilities. I don’t drive a nice car or buy nice things. That’s just for me to GET BY.

I swear some of you think all you need is enough money for pop tarts and electricity to live in society and be happy.

EDIT: Sorry for the roid rage. I’m more pissed off at the price of things rather than this posto

Oyvey

((((We)))) will make sure all of you die poor