Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You made your most beautiful experiences/memories alone.

NotoriousLoser

NotoriousLoser

Officer
and mostly in front of a screen in a video game, cuz u have no rl friends. giga over

My best Summer was literally spent watching anime, playing games, and listening to music alone. This was after my 9th grade school year in which I tried so hard to be popular by thugmaxxing

Realized the hard way that I was destined for a life of solitude

indeed-yes.gif

over

True. Never went on vacation, never went out with family, never went out with any foid, didn't have friends. :reeeeee:

I think my most beautiful memories were with my oneitus, so I can surrender to God now

Even though she accused me of stalking her

To me it's always been a hassle thinking about what the person right next to me thinks no one really talks about extremist topics that really matter in real life so I prefer it that way

What's worse is having to deal with normies in your ear bullying you making your time go to waste

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back