Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: you love wearing masks

• Thread starter Deleted member 37269
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37269

Banned
-
I like wearing masks because it covers up half of my face. No need to be insecure anymore about my nose, jaw, acne,and other stupid shit anymore. I feel much better going out in public with a mask, I feel like half the reasons I feel subhuman are gone. If only it could hide my manlet height tho:feelsrope:

They make my glasses foggy tho :(

I like wearing masks because it covers up half of my face. No need to be insecure anymore about my nose, jaw, acne,and other stupid shit anymore. I feel much better going out in public with a mask, I feel like half the reasons I feel subhuman are gone. If only it could hide my manlet height tho:feelsrope:
I can relate. I feel much less insecure when going in public wearing mask but it's not enough, because I have a lot of belly fat. I look horrendous when I am sitting on a chair or when I walk and my belly starts jiggling. I despise my belly fat.

You see a woman approaching you, you take the mask off, and she runs away. :dafuckfeels::feelsUgh::mask:

[Covid-1984 blues song somewhere there I think.] :blackpill:

can relate, but ultimately cuck trait because who loves masks and shit the most? women and soys

i literally can't buy some of my copes because of women and soys

truecel trait: you're not a faggot who goes around with a muzzle on his face

Relatable, Wearing mask helps me hide my acne it's great. But also it gets a bit uncomfortable if i wear it for a long time but not as uncomfortable as showing my subhuman face in public so i tolerate it :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I dont like it, my eye area sucks.

truecel trait: you're not a faggot who goes around with a muzzle on his face
Unfortunately as a wagecuck you don't have a choice in the matter concerning your terms of employment, at least I'm not a vax-cuck though.

[Still unvaccinated.]:feelswhat::mask::fuk:

Soyboy trait tbh kek

Truecel trait: your face mask still isn’t enough to cover up 100% of your hideous features so foids can still tell you’re ugly either way

so true, when I see my face without the mask reflected in the windows of the cars I feel really, really bad. :feelsrope:

Masks forever!

Hate it. Made me quit my job. The final straw. Couldn't stand taking part in theater the whole day. Taking part in the lie.

I don't think i'll ever need to wear a mask for obvious reasons.

A6f52ddd48ec5e7f88f136a943cdb55e

Hate it. Made me quit my job. The final straw. Couldn't stand taking part in theater the whole day. Taking part in the lie.

I made them fire me for the same reasons. I can appreciate truecels taking advantage of masks being in vogue to hide their faces, but at the same time I'll be resisting the narrative.

Just got off work a few minutes ago, nobody is wearing the cuck muzzles there! I'm liberated!:feelsaww::feelsokman:

[People still have to see my ugly face though. :feelsjuice:]
I made them fire me for the same reasons. I can appreciate truecels taking advantage of masks being in vogue to hide their faces, but at the same time I'll be resisting the narrative.
I wore a mask twelve months straight at my old job, gets kinda stuffy and hard to breathe after awhile. Almost like you have asthma or something. :feelsjuice:
The whole thing is like psychological warfare being waged on society if you were to ask me. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Last edited:
I only wear it at school

Hides my lower third but fogs my glasses in cold weather

I don't think i'll ever need to wear a mask for obvious reasons.

View attachment 521350
Cuz you're already infested with every disease known to mankind by getting butt fucked on a daily basis you disgusting furry faggit?, and now you have to wear an ape suit for the rest of your life ? :feelswhat:

We know

No. Fuck cuck muzzles. Show your ugly face . Its liberating.

no because my lower third is decent, it's my eye area that is fucked up :feelsree:

I loved wearing a mask, it was almost like a safe blanket when going outside. But in my coutnry everything went back so fucking fast. Its as if Corona never even happend...

Yes, I absolutely adore mask culture so much. Infact, I think I'm never taking mines off. Even a decade from now (if im still alive kek), I'll just keep wearing it. I hate it when people look at my face. Also I should start wearing eyeshades as well. Basically be as anonymous in public as I can, as its the least stressful. Covid did a great job at normalizing wearing a face mask for an entire generation, so I never look out of place without it.