Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you love rainy, grey weather

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
It's between 11-14 degrees Celsius (50-58 degrees F) today, which is cold for May and it's raining literally the whole day non stop. The sky is very grey (basically 100% high-altitude fog), dark, 100% overcast. Typical British November weather, I love it. But I'm also tired af can barely function like on most days

Last edited:
It good weather, but my internet is soo bad mang, I can't play games and rot on YT. When it rains my internet is very bad. I can't cope with fornite but at least I can cope with single player games

It good weather, but my internet is soo bad mang, I can't play games and rot on YT. When it rains my internet is very bad. I can't cope with fornite but at least I can cope with single player games
You reminded me of my past when I had no internet.

Absolutely
Over for africaninternetcels

That's for sure. I love when it's cloudy and raining outside.

It's between 11-14 degrees Celsius (50-58 degrees F) today, which is cold for May and it's raining literally the whole day non stop. The sky is very grey (basically 100% high-altitude fog), dark, 100% overcast. Typical British November weather, I love it. But I'm also tired af can barely function like on most days
Solution:

just don’t know what weather it is
keep the curtains closed
day and night

For me its just a bit cloudy but no rain. What part of Germany are you from ?

For me its just a bit cloudy but no rain. What part of Germany are you from ?
I'm from Nürnberg but live in northern Switzerland, not far from border

I hate hot weather but gloomy weather makes my depression worse so it is a lose lose scenario.

TRUECEL trait indeed. only problem is i dont want my work clothes to be drenched. but ya that's peak weather to me.

i have this really fond memory of when i was like 14 or so rotting in my bedroom playing gta iv when it was overcast and about to rain outside

i felt so happy then

Only when the rain is accompanied by the cold and not heat like where I live. Just feels gross

Over for satelitecels

That weather is wonderful especially after a hot and dry week