Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you live off your ego and the fantasies in your head

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Without them u b v sad. Fantasising b good cope. Cuz in reality u have a shit status and life and very low chance of somethin really güd happenin to you in the real world.

Truecel trait: not having an ego.

Oh definitely. I prefer to daydream or watch stuff and play games than go outside. I've spent up to several hours walking around daydreaming about random scenarios or being successful. Fantasy/Imagination > Reality. Except maybe with stuff like taking drugs, that's pretty fun but that's like altering the parameters of reality.

i always imagine myself saving the world
i can't even save myself

High IQ reality reflecting post. I always dream myself as a hero, gigachad samurai who fucks gigastacys, or living in a video game and fucking the main foid etc. I fantasize a lot.

based thread tbh. I daydream a lot

Without them u b v sad. Fantasising b good cope. Cuz in reality u have a shit status and life and very low chance of somethin really güd happenin to you in the real world.

nope, my brain can't even imagine a situation where I do well in life

Daydreaming is one of the few good copes I can still enjoy, it's relaxing, fun, and the possibilities are endless.

I know theres a cosmic field of grass with foids of royalty waiting for me after this life of suffering

I imagine myself being a god who has awesome powers and shit.

@anon1822
I also daydream a lot. I basically create a lot of scenarios in my head and I think about it a lot. I have to do it since I am nothing in the real world.

I live another life in the world inside my head

Not ego but yeah fantasies.

I fantasize all the time about me being a chad and being admired by normies and foids. Having shlong shlong with foids, foids wanting me. I have an imaginary onetis too.

We do not have egos at all, but rather false selves, which we cultivate as we withdraw within ourselves. It is the most primitive form of coping over the dissonance between one's needs and one's reality.

This process began in early childhood, and is reminiscent of a boy pretending to be a superhero and engaging in the dichotomous thinking of "good vs. evil." Indeed, one person in this thread outright says that he fascinates about being a "hero."

It is quite brutal, because we haven't matured since we were obnoxious kids, and have not been socialized properly, much less sexualized properly.

So even if we do get socio-sexual opportunities now, we will not be able to succeed with them. Socially, we will fade into the background, and sexually, we will regress into an orphan in need of a mother.

We do not have egos at all, but rather false selves, which we cultivate as we withdraw within ourselves. It is the most primitive form of coping over the dissonance between one's needs and one's reality.

This process began in early childhood, and is reminiscent of a boy pretending to be a superhero and engaging in the dichotomous thinking of "good vs. evil." Indeed, one person in this thread outright says that he fascinates about being a "hero."

It is quite brutal, because we haven't matured since we were obnoxious kids, and have not been socialized properly, much less sexualized properly.

So even if we do get socio-sexual opportunities now, we will not be able to succeed with them. Socially, we will fade into the background, and sexually, we will regress into an orphan in need of a mother.
Ye

The aged child playing with his false selves, and trying to "just wear a suit" maxx in order to compensate for his immaturity. Brutal tbhngl.

I have been daydreaming/fantasizing since I was 6. God, it never began.

I have been daydreaming/fantasizing since I was 6. God, it never began.
Us narcissistic celibates must radically reintegrate with reality and seek to learn everything about it despite all the pain it causes, reject social conformity through our newfound knowledge as being manifestly hypocritical and exploitative, and then ultimately merge back with our true selves, the child that was left behind before puberty, and grow into the adults we were always meant to be.

The blackpill is integral to this process imotbh.

"You overthink things too much"

Yeah because when I don't I am told to stop acting mindlessly.

Us narcissistic celibates must radically reintegrate with reality and seek to learn everything about it despite all the pain it causes, reject social conformity through our newfound knowledge as being manifestly hypocritical and exploitative, and then ultimately merge back with our true selves, the child that was left behind before puberty, and grow into the adults we were always meant to be.

The blackpill is integral to this process imotbh.
Over for childish retarded celibates like me. I've spent years knowledgemaxxing and I'm still a low iq subhuman. It's hard to cope by being narcissistic when you know you're dumb as fuck