Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: you liked going to school

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
I know what you're thinking: "No OP you idiot. No incel likes school because they get mogged. In fact I always skipped school as an incel!"

I can't relate. I barely missed any school as a child. Know why? That was the only way people would be around me. You really think a stacy would be that close in proximity to me regularly outside of the classroom?

I really enjoyed school because even though no one liked me, it was the only way I got to speak to people jfl.

I know what you're thinking: "No OP you idiot. No incel likes school because they get mogged. In fact I always skipped school as an incel!"
I hated school because of bullying and being left out. Especially lunch since I had to sit alone.

By my senior year of high school, I managed to finish enough credits and got dual enrollment college classes online to avoid being on campus for a majority of the day. At my school, one of the senior priviledges was that you got to have a free period/study hall where you could go study or leave campus. I positioned the free period in the morning to avoid having to go to school at 7 am. I scheduled my online classes at strategic points during the day to make it so where I came to school in person at 9 and left by 12.

I only had 3 or 4 classes I had to attend in person ( six total classes with the online ones, normally you would have seven if you didn't have free period) because of this so I was done by lunch time. I usually went out to various restaurants to go food coping.

Last edited:
Never turned up to school since the retard teacher could not control the class. I fantasized about minecrafting everyone in that classroom.

I liked school cause it was the only illusion of being normie, know I wageslave and game to death

I suppose you maybe confusing it with the lifestyle you once had as a school kid with less responsibilities.

I never liked school, lessons, teachers, and other students, but coming to home playing video games, having those long summer breaks, watching shows, and not caring as a school kid is what I miss most about it. Being in your late teens and an adult, and up is certainly not that great...

Graduating from high school has helped me with my mental stability and sanity.

Same. But then had to wageslave after that so only got a small break only to then plunge right back into a society with normies that just want to fucking kill me off with making my life harder by being assholes.
Im still Neet after graduation, but the idea of getting a job is something i cant wrap my head around, eventually im going to accept a new part of life and wageslave just to stay afloat even though I dislike being around strangers.

The only good part about high school was talking to my two friends at lunch. In class, I had to deal with blacks constantly harassing everyone around them, stacys swarming around chads and treating every other guy like they're subhuman, and I had to do retard busy work that didn't make me any smarter.

Im still Neet after graduation, but the idea of getting a job is something i cant wrap my head around, eventually im going to accept a new part of life and wageslave just to stay afloat even though I dislike being around strangers.
I've been on neetbux from 19 to 23 and I'm probably gonna hang myself when it ends.

I hated it. I got bullied to no end. Damn near dropped out a year before graduation.

They told me to fuck off and the jocks tried to beat the shit out of me. Never got to small talk unless it was the teacher scolding me and having to explain why I'm so quiet. Couldn't fit in with the weebs , book nerds , gamers or anyone. Ate alone throughout and dropped out and no one knew I even disappeared.
You aren't missing anything at all. Small talk is damn near useless anyways.

School is no different than prison/concentration camp.

Never liked it.

I did like going to the uni ngl

School is torture for incels only chads normies and foids enjoyed school tbh

I hated going to school. I was constantly bullied by my nigger classmates, foids either joined in on the bullying or felt sorry for me, and my predominantly kike & foid teachers would mercilessly make me the center of attention and use me as an example. In my entire grade school years, only my 7th grade math teacher was ever nice to me, and I still remember his name

l. I was constantly bullied by my nigger classmates,

I see.

Yes, the negligent 12-year-old Shannon would often leave her "goal sheet" at home. This was a sheet intended to be document a child's day at school and home. Shannon was always given a pass for this, but other youth were not. The group psychologist referred to Shannon as "honey" and "sweetie" each day. Special treatment for privileged White femoids.

Again, the anxious Shannon:

View attachment 520976

(Movie theatre)

View attachment 520978

View attachment 520979

View attachment 520981

View attachment 520983

(Skating)

Yes, the "anxious" girl who received priority over the anxious boy was able to entertain herself with public "skating" and movie theatres.

View attachment 520985

Strange. Playing "hide and seek" with boys at a local amusement park yet unwilling to chat with an anxious therapy youth? Interesting.

Note that we met in early August. Telling!

History:

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

Depressing day.

Yes. They tend to dislike me:

Given that we are of opposite races, I believe it was also due to an incident involving an "interracial pairing" in the group. The male of that pairing took the (White) female outside and did "things" with her near a river.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

The story is now revived:

Aspie John, our dear protagonist, was always the insecure child of the classes he joined. He felt uncomfortable in the presence of tall, older males and felt discomfort among the femoids who coveted them.

A.J felt discomfort when Tyrone spoke about walking four miles daily. He felt discomfort when Tall White Kid kept a pack of cigarettes in his pocket and still earned a sit-by from Anxious Jane. He felt discomfort when Anxious Jane returned to school without her glasses to impress Tall White Kid. He was an insecure aspie who felt the need to prove himself against all those "opponents" and more.

There was a class switch. A new child joined Aspie John's class: Joshua. He was 13-years of age, blonde, 5'4 compared to Aspie John's 5'2, and obviously intelligent. For a time, Aspie John felt intimidated by Joshua's wisdom and reasoning abilities. At times, the two would raise their hands and subtly "compete". Joshua once complimented Aspie John for his attempt at building a house of cards.

The next child to join was "Jacques", a 5'2 Black boy about 12-years of age. He was highly considerate of Aspie John's anxiety and made sure to speak to him. He'd also sit by him daily.

"Aspie John, how are you today?"

"Aspie John, they weren't letting you participate, were they?"(The "Sheboons" in Aspie John's class did not like his help)

"Aspie John, do you want some of my Halloween candy?"(Aspie John's (then) religion prevented him from participating in Halloween; he declined)

Even so, Aspie John chose to keep his impending class switch hidden from Jacques, given his extreme discomfort in the class and his problems with the other Black youth present. He'd clean the black pencil case with hand sanitizer and hand wipes to distract himself from his low sense of self-worth.

Years later....

Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again.

Yes. This is what happened when tall Giovanni sat alone in Miss Rebecca's group.

(Lookalike):
View attachment 563369

Yes. I don't recite my identity to people I re-encounter.

This is why Miss Rebecca repeatedly asked me if I ever went to group therapy; I told her we never met...

View attachment 570195

More than when I was younger...my group therapy therapist told me to "make smiley faces" in the mirror daily to build self-esteem. Of-course, I cared very little for my appearance...

Anyway:

I've seen many of them over the years. Dr. Samuel, Miss Andrea, Dr. Bloomstein, Dr. Mike, Miss Rebecca, Chris C, Anthony, Joseph, Ocean(Oca), et cetera...

I was sitting in the upstairs of the hospital waiting room with Mother:

View attachment 584450

I sat in the lobby briefly, waiting for my psychiatrist, when I saw Anthony, a youth from group therapy. Given that he glanced at me for a few seconds and then placed his head down, I'm sure he recognized me also. (We had the same psychiatrist, as indicated by Dr. Samuel before his discharge)

I was waiting for my psychologist, when I noticed Joseph, another youth from group therapy. Joseph was 5'5, autistic, and happened to have the same psychologist. I noticed him as he was leaving his appointment("Take care"). He glanced at me briefly, so perhaps he recognized me too...

I've seen Miss Rebecca and Dr. Samuel while waiting at the hospital, at times.

The only child from Miss Rebecca's initial group who spoke to me respectfully.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

Factoid:

The staff at Advocate Aurora have hidden the names of all staff members from group therapy.

Intellau_Celistic said:
Continued:

There was the time I was laughed at by a group of Castizas as I walked into Wal-Mart, as well as the time a younger girl from group therapy told me to "stand over" in another area of the lobby. I was required to hand my medication to the nurse.

Her lovely gestures:

She also patronized me when I was told to partner with her for a group activity, as I was anxious and unable to make eye contact("Intellau!"). I later heard her mention something about "I rarely make eye contact with people...".

I recall writing "It is acceptable to have a healthy weight" on her compliments sheet. She was indifferent.

In terms of group therapy, I mog nearly all of my former group mates intellectually.

I was cold and tired each day in group therapy.

I was in group therapy years ago with several White NTs, mostly females. I was non-NT so I stuttered and kept my eyes closed except for when the group therapist told me to speak. He often had to tell me "That's ok" since I was unable to continue due to anxiety.

I can't relate. I barely missed any school as a child. Know why? That was the only way people would be around me. You really think a stacy would be that close in proximity to me regularly outside of the classroom?

I really enjoyed school because even though no one liked me, it was the only way I got to speak to people jfl.
Holy fuck relatable as fuck.

I didn't like it much besides the few fun moments I had with some buddies at the time but that's it

JoinedMar 23, 2021Posts1,468