Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: You like watching the Saw movies

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
I think I’m the only person I’ve ever met irl who enjoys them. I just think they’re cool. Anyone else?

I really liked the first 3

Yeah i always liked those movies. Although i haven't watched any of them, in years.

First one was the best. Based ending “Game over”

I swear a lot of people liked those movies

Saw is good. But it's not an incel trait. Don't confuse incel trait for "edgy retarded normie trait". Basically how so many normies think they're the joker but if they get confronted they shrivel up
The takeaway normies I know irl got from Joker was “Be nice to poor people” jfl

I want to buy more saws.

My chainsaw is dull so i have to sharpen it. It's a PITA.

Axes are ok.

horror movies are horseshit tbh

They are shitty but entertaining

I remember watchin them while ago the gore scenes are pretty good

Not really, i only watched one

Never watched them

Can confirm
full

THE FUCK?

But yeah I liked them all. Was looking forward to the new one, but corona-chan is giving us a real life lesson there.

I’ve only seen 2

Saw was the most normie thing at the time to ever exist. It was paranormal activity before it came along.

Saw was the most normie thing at the time to ever exist. It was paranormal activity before it came along.
was it? i only saw them long after they came out and people thought i was a freak in middle school for enjoying them

I liked Saw a lot back when I was a teenager. Evangelized the movie to all my friends because I thought it was deep. 1 is really good. Can't remember exactly but the quality starts going downhill at some point.

Only saw scenes of it.

was it? i only saw them long after they came out and people thought i was a freak in middle school for enjoying them
Yes, absolutely. Something can't be not normie if it got a near a dozen sequels. Paranormal activity replaced it.