Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you like eating charcuterie boards

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
The best thing about them is that they don't require cooking of any sort, you just take them out of the fridge, wait for it to warm up a bit, and eat it

im having a serious hankering for this saucisson that's stuffed with walnuts that I bought from waitrose two days ago

great for lazycels and busycels. honestly it sounds like a pretty truecel food

Ngl they are good I can get a premade one here for 25$

Too expensive where I live. I'd rather just get some ham and cheese independently and eat a sandwich.

I don't even know what that is

i think they're quite tasty

Had to google it
Just more richbrag shit
tbh. Even if it was available, I probably wouldn't eat it more than once a month. seems like too much stuff in it
tbh seems like something that be sold at a high end grocery store or eatery
ye I have never seen it
i saw a small platter on sale for £2.43 this week

maybe its more expensive in the u.s.
never seen it any where. I have been to Cali, Ny, NJ, Vermont, Hawaii. never heard or saw it

tbh. Even if it was available, I probably wouldn't eat it more than once a month. seems like too much stuff in it

ye I have never seen it

never seen it any where. I have been to Cali, Ny, NJ, Vermont, Hawaii. never heard or saw it
it's not actually labeled "charcuterie", "charcuterie" simply refers to a dish of various cured/smoked meats, sometimes with cheese/crackers/pickles/olive oil

It is definitely present in the U.S.

it's not actually labeled "charcuterie", "charcuterie" simply refers to a dish of various cured/smoked meats, sometimes with cheese/crackers/pickles/olive oil

What is it labeled then? The assortment of fresh foods is definitely available at higher end grocery stores but tbh never saw it being sold and offered on one board.

What is it labeled then? The assortment of fresh foods is definitely available at higher end grocery stores but tbh never saw it being sold and offered on one board.
well not one literal board

sometimes you go to a high-end deli counter and you pick certain cuts and they slice them up for you to your desired thickness

idk

i think whole foods has this in the U.S.

havent been to a whole foods in the U.S. for a couple years now so not sure

Might have seen it then but never saw that name for said dish.

well not one literal board

sometimes you go to a high-end deli counter and you pick certain cuts and they slice them up for you to your desired thickness

idk

i think whole foods has this in the U.S.

havent been to a whole foods in the U.S. for a couple years now so not sure
Yeah it seems like whole foods would have something like that. Are you referring to buying fresh ingredients like bread and meats at the bakery and butcher section if it's not one literal board?

Yeah it seems like whole foods would have something like that. Are you referring to buying fresh ingredients like bread and meats at the bakery and butcher section if it's not one literal board?
yea

I think I know what you are referring to then. But it's not something that's easily done on regular occasions. More like holidays (specifically Thanksgiving).

I think I know what you are referring to then. But it's not something that's easily done on regular occasions. More like holidays (specifically Thanksgiving).
I did it semi-regularly at boarding school tbhngl because it was one of the nice things I could get set up without having to use a kitchen, which we didn't have except for a fridge and a microwave.

When I'm lazy I just buy myself a burrito from a Mexican restaurant. I'm not a fan of deli meats because they taste like trash without adding tons of other ingredients (melted cheese, vegetables, etc.).

I want to do a small experiment and see how well curry rice freezes. If it froze well, I'd eat curry rice for lunch every other day.

When I'm lazy I just buy myself a burrito from a Mexican restaurant. I'm not a fan of deli meats because they taste like trash without adding tons of other ingredients (melted cheese, vegetables, etc.).

I want to do a small experiment and see how well curry rice freezes. If it froze well, I'd eat curry rice for lunch every other day.
do u like curryrice

WHAT?! HOW IS THIS AN INCEL TRAIT?! XD

The food sounds like Horn of Plenty that generates infinite amount of food supply

"A horn of plenty. From this day forward, whenever you're hungry, reach in to find something to eat.

Had to look up what it is

Yes, I actually do like eating charcuterie boards

What is a horn of plenty
A video game item from Witcher 3 that gives you an infinite supply of food. The item is based on a real-life thing called Cornucopia

provide pic because i have no idea wtf that is :feelshaha:

I had to google it, we in the balkans call it meze, yeah its quite good especially with pickles and beer, and bread i cant believe how undepreciated is fresh plain white bread in other countries.

The best thing about them is that they don't require cooking of any sort, you just take them out of the fridge, wait for it to warm up a bit, and eat it

im having a serious hankering for this saucisson that's stuffed with walnuts that I bought from waitrose two days ago

Dont know what those are tbh

i’m not italian and i dont know where to purchase charcuterie

I'm not a richfag like you: stop projecting these incel traits on us poorcels.:feelsUgh:

Yeah I fucking love those boards that have all the different kinds of sliced meats. Don't know if it's an incel thing do.

never heard of it. poorcel trait. or you're just a richfag who eat stuffs most ppl never heard of. i think its the latter
im sure most people know what smoked meats and cheese on a board is

Had to google it
Just more richbrag shit
iu

Wish I ate stuff like this :dafuckfeels:

iu

OP probably has a butler who wipes his ass to

Last edited: