Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you like bubble tea

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Bubble tea is the ultimate incel drink. Whenever i drink bubble tea i imagine the tapioca balls are girls nipples and i get super horny drinking it

gayshit that's a foid drink nigga

I like them but they have become nearly extinct

the drink of white college beckys who want to feel "worldly" and emasculated boba liberals

you should kill yourself

Bubble tea is the ultimate incel drink. Whenever i drink bubble tea i imagine the tapioca balls are girls nipples and i get super horny drinking it
I'm interested in that drink.

I drink it but I ask the foid making the drink not to put those disgusting black balls in it.

I have never tried this but now I am interested, its over buddy boyos.

Wtf is bubble tea :lul:
Sounds gay af

blackpilled over a chink drink, brutal.

Wtf is bubble tea :lul:
Sounds gay af
It is. Or, rather, it's lesbian af. Look up "bubble tea" and you won't find a single male except a few cucked husbands.

What's worse is that it's a consoomerist drink (which also makes it feminine). It costs a lot and provides little value. We can't NEETmax if we waste our money on frivolous copes which provide us only with fleeting sugar-induced pleasure.

Last edited:
XD what the fuck haha I do not drink that and I am an incel.

That drink looks like Ching-Chong dump.

Only soys drink this shit

in short Incel trait: You like excessively sugary drink

True, I can't drink my coffee without a tspn of sugar.
one-two tbsp is fine but on average these bubble tea and all have some 15-20 tbsp of overall sugary content in it, as tapioca balls are just sugar+tapioca+flavours

Don't drink bubble tea.

Screenshot 2023 10 16 230227

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-67124988

Oh.

Last edited: