Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You laugh your ass off while reading about the holocaust !!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
Or any other genocide.
Or wherever like at school when the history teach start narrating shity history or when you watch a documentary.

[UWSL]Because it gives you hope that you are not alone, there were other people who suffered more than you, your life wouldn't be worse than theirs, you don't feel any empathy for them. you feel happy and start laughing at this clown world and meaningless life. I remember the first time i have read about the holocaust, i googled the images and watched the whole apocalypse series and it was like a comedy movie.[/UWSL]

[UWSL] I admired Hitler because he was like an idol reading about his childhood and misery life before he took power was more similar to incel life, he gave me hope to be a tyrant one day and take revenge on all my bullies. The genocides were just incels taking revenge on their bullies. Stalin, Mao, Saddam etc were all bullied and abused even by their own families in their childhood all of them opened their eyes on a life of misery but they didn't give up and take their revenge. The society creates the tyrants, it turns innocent kids to monsters! [/UWSL]

Fellow grAYcel :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

nah I cried the jews invented a tearjerking story you have to give tham that:feelshehe:

I wonder who died more in front lines chads or incels?

I eat at German restaurant in this “sad” day:feelsjuice:

Not really, its just normie/foid programming. More npc authorized fake historical narrative holds up this fucked up matrix

suifuel for holocaustcels

Boo hoo hoo the hollowcost. Six million jooz.

I like the HBO's Band of Brothers and Call of Duty games, so I'd say it was worth it

Jewish ppl should get over it, like come on, water under the bridge?

I remember while on vacation a couple Christmases ago, there was literally a commercial for a (((Charity))) to send money to israelites on Fox news.:feelskek:

I remember while on vacation a couple Christmases ago, there was literally a commercial for a (((Charity))) to send money to israelites on Fox news.:feelskek:
To be honest, Evangelicals/GOP want Israel to fight the entire world and cause the apocalypse, self-exterminating in the process, so it's not completely cucked.

To be honest, Evangelicals/GOP want Israel to fight the entire world and cause the apocalypse, self-exterminating in the process, so it's not completely cucked.
So, is feminism based for wanting to bring in Islam?:feelsseriously:

So, is feminism based for wanting to bring in Islam?:feelsseriously:
Acceleration is based, yes, but that doesn't change my opinion on feminism.
Israel is really bad for the Jews in the long term, supporting it may prove beneficial but we can't know for sure.

,According to contemporary narrative, Jews and other minorities were historically persecuted by a bigoted fanatical medieval Christians, so they are all victims. But they never teach in schools about things like these.

https://cnewa.org/magazine/the-martyrs-of-najran-30101/

Unnamed 1

Acceleration is based, yes, but that doesn't change my opinion on feminism.
Israel is really bad for the Jews in the long term, supporting it may prove beneficial but we can't know for sure.
I think as long as you can prevent yourself from getting killed by Muhammed and friends and score a harem for yourself.:feelsLSD:

Or any other genocide.
Or wherever like at school when the history teach start narrating shity history or when you watch a documentary.

[UWSL]Because it gives you hope that you are not alone, there were other people who suffered more than you, your life wouldn't be worse than theirs, you don't feel any empathy for them. you feel happy and start laughing at this clown world and meaningless life. I remember the first time i have read about the holocaust, i googled the images and watched the whole apocalypse series and it was like a comedy movie.[/UWSL]

[UWSL] I admired Hitler because he was like an idol reading about his childhood and misery life before he took power was more similar to incel life, he gave me hope to be a tyrant one day and take revenge on all my bullies. The genocides were just incels taking revenge on their bullies. Stalin, Mao, Saddam etc were all bullied and abused even by their own families in their childhood all of them opened their eyes on a life of misery but they didn't give up and take their revenge. The society creates the tyrants, it turns innocent kids to monsters! [/UWSL]
Extremely disgusting and anti-semitic thread. Anti-semitism is just lookism coated in a thinly veiled racial disguise. The Nazis were none other than Chad supremacists who bullied the "genetically inferior" for not bieng as aesthetically pleasant.

It's funny as shit hearing again and again how much butthurt they are over a group of people who got killed by another a group of people over a generation ago

The Jews just took a shower, bro.

.You are not allowed to deny the holocaust in Germany.
It's just another Globohomo story to make us hate white people:feelsjuice:

Nah dude
you just crazy

pics of muzelman foids get me hard

I do, ngl, I love humorous fantasy tales for kiddos.

Ngl i used to hate jews but after watching Schindler's list I have empathy for them and now am against anti-semitic bigots, glory to the globohomo!
Which is literally a movie directed and produced by Jews.

Gullible nigger.

"hitler was an inkwell just like me"

:feelshaha:

I had the same thing. I always had dark humor to the fullest and normies never understood that but my high IQ exfriend did so as I. I just knew that life is fucked up and what could I do if not laugh about it. NPCs just virtue signal 'cause they think they better that way stupid fucks