Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: You laugh alone!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
No PMs
Whatever you are at your room, taking a shower, looking at the mirror, walking alone on the street in the early morning or night etc you start laughing unconditionally but when you are with your family or people at work or school and it is a funny moment, everyone is laughing, you keep silent making an upset face but when they are silent doing something normal, you suddenly start laughing. Sometimes laughing alone put you in embarrassing moments like they think you are crazy or weirdo. You laugh alone because deep inside you are laughing at this existence , asking yourself what the fuck i am doing here, why i was born in this shity environment, family, country, body etc this whole life, what is the point of all that. It is a clown world.

Hahahahahahahahah

I definitely laugh to myself, out of the blue and for no reason at all sometimes. Or in the face of something horrible happening IRL.

Whatever you are at your room, taking a shower, looking at the mirror, walking alone on the street in the early morning or night etc you start laughing unconditionally but when you are with your family or people at work or school and it is a funny moment, everyone is laughing, you keep silent making an upset face but when they are silent doing something normal, you suddenly start laughing. Sometimes laughing alone put you in embarrassing moments like they think you are crazy or weirdo. You laugh alone because deep inside you are laughing at this existence , asking yourself what the fuck i am doing here, why i was born in this shity environment, family, country, body etc this whole life, what is the point of all that. It is a clown world.
hahahahahaha

View: https://youtu.be/h0z6YNSwrZA

Happens all the time for me

If you play yugioh, I'd love to play with you some time dude.

Why did you get PM’s blocked?

Taking 2dCels cookie

*That's life plays in the background*

they laugh at me not with me

So true!