Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You knowingly sext catfish

T

Treason69

Banned
-
You know its over when youre now at the point of knowingly sending nudes to gay catfish because the fake foid photos they send are the closest thing youl ever have to sex with a woman. The saddest part is, when the jig is up, they tell you "Youre hot af. Idk why you have trouble with women". Wtf is wrong with me? Inceldom is making me do really stupid and destructive shit. I just want a hug.

You know its over when youre now at the point of knowingly sending nudes to gay catfish because the fake foid photos they send are the closest thing youl ever have to sex with a woman. The saddest part is, when the jig is up, they tell you "Youre hot af. Idk why you have trouble with women". Wtf is wrong with me? Inceldom is making me do really stupid and destructive shit. I just want a hug.
women are giga hypergamus, males not, this is why you don't get positive feedbacks from foids

100% - Permaban
Appearently I look really hot and chad-like. But as soon as foids hear me speak or read my bio, everything falls apart. I guess I dont act man enough. Its over for me.

nah fuck these stinky nasty fucking damn shit vile gross and fucking relentless cum dumpsters sluts stinky filthy $10 hookers and toilets:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:(in video game):feelsohgod:
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: