Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you know when people are laughing at you

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
it is a subconscious ability you obtain, you just know from experience that someone is almost always laughing at you. Girls giggling, people taking glances and looking away as soon as you look back, the way a group of girls smile at you from a distance. You know that they ARE laughing at you, without a doubt. And whenever you confront them, they'll say some bs excuse like "we were laughing at something else!" stfu hole we know that you're laughing at me.

Its just in your head sweaty :soy: :soy: :soy:

didnt u say u were leaving the forum a day ago forever bruh

Those memes about seeyah tomorrow weren't even a joke lol.
( ͡ ͡° ͜つ ͡͡° ) its ok I guess but it literally was "see ya tomorrow" and he was back

Makes my blood boil

No shower for your ability to not get laughed at.

It's brutal. People are always just glancing at you and giggling. Occasionally people will shout your name and quickly look away, and then laugh with their friends. Girls on the street say stuff to you when dared to by friends. It fucking hurts being hated for just existing.

I constantly hear laughter about me when I'm in public

Its pretty easy to know when its happening basically all the time