Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incel Trait: You Know More About Sex Than Normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

Sex has always fascinated me. Studying things like hypergamy, 80/20, sexual developement, etc.... always caught my interest. I've read so much about sex from reddit posts, stories, and of course... intellectuals.

I've read Freud's thoughts on the subject, Ayn Rands (redpilled but intellectual), Desmond Moores (bluepilled but intellectual), and most of all, Alfred Kinsey.

Kinsey was my favourite intellectual. I found his work utterly fascinating. I am a Christian and disagree with Kinsey on a lot of things, but I think the man was brilliant in how his understanding of the human mind and sexual development. I highly recommend reading some of Kinsey's work if you haven't.

It's like Chomsky.... I totally disagree with him on so many things but no one denies he's very intellectual,.

I dont know anything about sex. A just month ago i found out foids can and get fucked in urethra hole. :dafuckfeels:

Yeah right, you probably don't know jack shit. Now let me hear how it's impossible for toilets to orgasm :feelskek:. The only way to know something about sex is to try it :feelsthink::feelsthink:

Yeah right, you probably don't know jack shit. Now let me hear how it's impossible for toilets to orgasm :feelskek:. The only way to know something about sex is to try it :feelsthink::feelsthink:
I've read Kinsey dude.

No one knows more about sex than Alfred Kinsey. He was arguably one of the greatest intellectuals in the world to ever live.

The less we know the better. Theory is useless here.

How am I supposed to know more if I’ve never experienced that. I know nothing

You are a hugless touchless kissless christcuck virgin posting :bluepill::soy: faggot threads on an incel forum, you don’t know shit about sex just like the rest of us :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I've read more about sex from Kinsey and Freud than all the Chads and Stacies combined.

Kinsey knows more about people's sexual behaviors than they themselves do.

How am I supposed to know more if I’ve never experienced that. I know nothing
Alfred Kinsey man, he wrote all about it in great detail and an easy-to-understand way.