Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: you just woke up but you want to sleep again

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
There's nothing I want to do. Too sad and unmotivated. I just want to sleepmaxx. I was dreaming I was resting my head on a blonde JB's breast and talking to her. I want to go back :feelsrope:

Yea nowadays i just want to sleep and never wake up :feelsbadman:. Not even because of any dreams that i (don't) have but just because im so tired of life.

Yea nowadays i just want to sleep and never wake up :feelsbadman:
I also get that feeling. I just want to finish my album and wait until my mother passes. Then I can die without looking back. This life sucks.

Ouch, i feel the same way though. Partly the only reason im still alive is because of my parents.
For is that + a couple of other reasons. I hate the idea of suicide but I do want to die sometimes.

It’s 7AM here rn. If I stay awake until 6PM I’ve officially not slept for 2 days

I watch some anime tbh re zero is pretty good

Please God, just let me die in my sleep.

I experienced this feeling this morning.

God I couldn't relate to this more, although you dreammog me. Every moment is just suffering, sleep is my only break. I can't wait to end it.
Before the blonde JB cuddle dream I had a nightmare where lightnings struck my house, destroying the roof and killing some family members though :cryfeels:

I feel terrible about the fact I seem to really need a gf. I don't want to depend on a girl for my happiness, even if I got one, which would already be a miracle, they are not trustworthy for anything remotely important. Relationships don't last in 2020. Shit SUCKS.

I just can't bear reality :cryfeels:

Just cope with your guitar while it gently weeps.
Great songs, dude. Amazingcel you are.

Just cope with your guitar while it gently weeps.
Great songs, dude. Amazingcel you are.
Thank you so much. My music and the appreciation I get for it are certainly a significative element in keeping me going.

Dude, you're preaching to the choir here. I'm consumed by hatred for my human nature that forces me to crave a female so. I wish I could excise all of it, the sexuality, my desire to breed, my desire for companionship. Alas I'm stuck with it, even though the thing I know I "want" is actually a farce.
Women are the most selfish insensitive NPCs in the universe for letting we and so so so many other guys live like this while they dispute the best Chads.

And I've had some pretty suifuel dreams. The worst are the relationship dreams, sometimes when drugs are involved and rarely without I'll have these super long hyper realistic dreams that feel like they last months, and they're of me in a relationship, usually with my oneitis. I still remember one from over two years ago where I was on my bed with her just cuddling and everything was perfect. Waking up feels like an MMA fighter punched me in the gut while I'm simultaneously stabbed in the throat with a sharpened screwdriver.
I honestly don't know if it's better to have such dreams or not. I appreciate that my unconscious mind is trying to treat me to it, but it does suck hard to wake up to this life.

Almost everyday now....it's torture

There's nothing I want to do. Too sad and unmotivated. I just want to sleepmaxx. I was dreaming I was resting my head on a blonde JB's breast and talking to her. I want to go back :feelsrope:
I can't sleep well because of the heat. Just this night I woke up 4 times. Even the fan does not improve the situation.

I can't sleep well because of the heat. Just this night I woke up 4 times. Even the fan does not improve the situation.
Brutal. Where I live, at least the nights are chill during winter.
I'm so angry because I know the happiness I could provide. How much I could bring to a girl's life if they were anything like men portray them in art. If a girl truly appreciated me and was honest and loyal, and was loving and affectionate, I'd give her the world.
Same. I'm sure I'd be a great husband/lover.

same. no matter how much i sleep or if i drink coffee or anything I just always have about 3-5 hours of energy to be 'active' in the day. after that i just lay in bed and wallow away the day because i can't muster up any energy to give a fuck for anything else.

i sleep 12 hours then wake up and then want to go back in bed and sleep for another 12 after 3-4 hours of staying up

I want to sleep more but i have to wagecuck sadly

same. no matter how much i sleep or if i drink coffee or anything I just always have about 3-5 hours of energy to be 'active' in the day. after that i just lay in bed and wallow away the day because i can't muster up any energy to give a fuck for anything else.

i sleep 12 hours then wake up and then want to go back in bed and sleep for another 12 after 3-4 hours of staying up
You probably have narcolepsy.

I want to sleep more but i have to wagecuck sadly
My condolences. Wageslaving is the worst.

Pretty much every morning I'm in a 2+ hour limbo of waking up and falling back to sleep again, before I actually get up.

+1 TBH NGL FYI BBQ