Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you imagine and plan meticulously about why you will say in social situations that you will never ever in your life be apart of

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★
I always imagine being part of a social group/or blackpill youtube content producer livestream guest impressing everyone. But alas the opposite always happens. Ie. the content producer discontinues livestreams or along with other issues or I simply never have the opportunity to enter a social circle IRL. (I am in my 20's in MY PRIME years of my life when I should be the life of a party but I alas, I only interact with old borderline-closeted-homosexual mexicans at my job since I cut grass. (trucel trait: only faggots give you the time of day:feelskek:)

Last edited:
I do this except I say everything out loud. Like im having a conversation to a person who isnt there, about a situation that will never happen. This is what being isolated does to you mentally

I do this except I say everything out loud. Like im having a conversation to a person who isnt there, about a situation that will never happen. This is what being isolated does to you mentally
YES I do that that my mom even took hold of it and said she was concerned for me and to "stop babbling like a crazy person" in fairness she's a pretty good mom she just does not want my situation to get worse than it already is

I have conversations in my head 24/7, I have conversations with real people... Rarely. I always come up with lots of witty things, or like how Bruce Lee described most modern martial arts as being "reactions to a fight that ended a long time ago", I am thinking of reactions to give in situations that happened many years ago to. I just can't let go of anything, while I'm still practicing verbal Wing Chun, there's someone else practicing verbal Jeet-Kun Do mixing all the best arguments from different conversations, while I'm just stuck with an old conversation that happened a long time ago.

My advice would be to continue practicing, don't stop debating until you get the hang of it.

This describes me too well :feelsrope:

I will be apart of them, but I won't be a part of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back