Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: you hold strangers in contempt

D

Draconian Times

-
Strangers, particularly on the internet, live rent-free in your mind. You grind your teeth on someone's post and reply to it with anger, refreshing the page to see if the person bothered to read and reply. You put members on the ignore list. You start threads for the sole purpose of ruining someone's reputation on an online forum. You want others to hate them as well. You rush to comment something that is insulting and provocative in someone's thread without analyzing its content.

nah i mind my own business , got banned on twitter 2 times already .

How do i avoid ppl outside?

I'd rather save even the most annoying retards here than any normie or foid.

Twitter for me.

Strangers, particularly on the internet, live rent-free in your mind. You grind your teeth on someone's post and reply to it with anger, refreshing the page to see if the person bothered to read and reply. You put members on the ignore list. You start threads for the sole purpose of ruining someone's reputation on an online forum. You want others to hate them as well. You rush to comment something that is insulting and provocative in someone's thread without analyzing its content.
Im never angry, I only feel sadness