Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you havent been to the movie theaters in 6 to 7 years

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
How come normshits get to go and not me. Why am I always left out. Why can't I enjoy in the time of seeing that film with everyone. :feelsbadman: seriously the universe can not be this much more unepic

No one fucking invites me out :cryfeels:

How come normshits get to go and not me. Why am I always left out. Why can't I enjoy in the time of seeing that film with everyone. :feelsbadman: seriously the universe can not be this much more unepic
I’ve went once a few months ago on my own for a movie I really wanted to see, couples everywhere :reeeeee:

Not everything is an normie/incel trait, nor does one being applicable make you a normie/incel

“Incel trait: you carry your wallet in your front pocket”
View attachment 600925
“bro so true bro, omg. Despite fucking Stacie’s weekly I must be incel for carrying my wallet in my front pocket so true bro.”

that’s all these gay threads are
Shut the fuck up Mr. I go outside and do normie shit. Fucking fakecel nigger. I never been to go to movies with my family they just leave me behind and I'm for Ed to clean the house instead. Be greatful you get to see the fucking sun:reeeeee: I can't be get the fucking sun or a girl to shine on me:feelsree:

i went to see matrix 4 in december (Alone of course), the theater was empty, so it was good, the bad thing is i spent 10 dollars on the fucking tickets and the popcorn,

I thought no one went to movie theatres anymore.

I have been to the movie theater two weeks ago. I watched the new Jujutsu Kaisen movie :feelsokman:

Alone oc :fuk:

Last time I went was for the Batman movie, and I thought it was pretty good plus theater was empty

Not everything is an normie/incel trait, nor does one being applicable make you a normie/incel

“Incel trait: you carry your wallet in your front pocket”
3B733DBE E218 4E31 8358 86AADC355678

“bro so true bro, omg. Despite fucking Stacie’s weekly I must be incel for carrying my wallet in my front pocket so true bro.”

that’s all these gay threads are
:bluepill:

@vermilion , nothing I said is bluepill. You members LARPing incel and making inceldom a pissing contest, trying to see who is more “le :blackpill:“, are cringe. You’re not incel, you’re not blackpilled. You’re a little faggot kid playing on .is forums till your balls drop and you move onto your escape.
:feels:

I go alone occasionally :feelsYall:
Though last time it really ate me from inside what a pathetic freak I am by doing it. I didn't have fun at all because I was self-aware the whole duration of the fucking film.

I go occasionally but always by myself. I always make sure to catch the last show.

I also see a few people go alone.

Watching movie in theaters is cuck.

The last time I went to a cinema was I think 4 years ago. I'm not motivated to go there anymore. And I really enjoy movies more when I watch them all by myself at home. I know I'll have to wait a while for the digital release of movies I'd like to see, but I'm ok with that.

I've never been to a movie theatre

Last time i was in cinema was before pandemic. I watched "parasite", 2019 movie. Good movie, even won the oscar. But my day was ruined completely by a couple sitting next to me talking and kissing. I remember looking at them with anger after light turned on. I never went to the cinema again.