Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: You have ZERO social connections

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
From time to time I see some of us here having stories of going out with friends/relatives. I cannot relate to this at all.

I have no friends, shit family that raised me to be a sexless drone and a chronic condition. There's no social group that would want me.

Any brocels here with similar lifestyles?

Kinda strange to see this in here

did it get that bad? majority of ze ppl here got friends and shit?

yeah, if you need to post it that way - means, shit is real

From time to time I see some of us here having stories of going out with friends/relatives. I cannot relate to this at all.

I have no friends, shit family that raised me to be a sexless drone and a chronic condition. There's no social group that would want me.

My lifestyle isn't very different. It's so unfortunate, dude.

There are a few people with whom I sporadically exchange messages on Facebook, but for all intents and purposes I have no friends or social circle.

yeah fuck them all anyways

Yes. I am roping by coping Christhoping

50428307 3AE2 43D5 9107 321DC0ABB1C8