Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You have unusual taste for pets

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
I don't like cats or dogs. Specially dogs since they are stinky and I have gone to certain homes with all the dogshit in the garden. For me those animals are for normies and foids.

I like fishes, salamanders, geckos, emerald swifts, iguanas, turtles and toads as pets.

It could be because my inceldom and loneliness led me to have a wider knowledge in animals than most normies and ofc foids.

I don't if you guys feel the same

I’m much too lazy to own a pet, but I do like them. The pets you mentioned that you like have much lower upkeep costs, so I’d prefer them over cats and dogs.

Nah nigga u jus weird

Fishes are for kids

I have a food compost pile in my back yard. There’s these huge scaly maggots that break down the food into nutrient rich soil. They’re my babies i love watching them break stuff down so fast and aggressively

I love cats and they seem to like me. Cats don’t care how you look or how much money you make they just care about who you are as a person

I actually like cats the most.

Cats shouldn't even be compared to dogs. They are far easier. I know because my mom and sisters cannot quit buying pets, and of course the dogs are always retarded. But even the most untrained cat (they don't need to be trained in the first place really) is a cakewalk compared to the average dog.

I always wanted a piranha as a pet.

I don't like cats or dogs. Specially dogs since they are stinky and I have gone to certain homes with all the dogshit in the garden. For me those animals are for normies and foids.

I like fishes, salamanders, geckos, emerald swifts, iguanas, turtles and toads as pets.

It could be because my inceldom and loneliness led me to have a wider knowledge in animals than most normies and ofc foids.

being an incel has opened up a lot of free time to browse on incels.is

Parrots are the best

I like beetles but they don't live long enough :feelsbadman: I also have a pig and goat.

I certainly feel the same. Always have. Fuck cats and dogs
I want one of these
Images

They look cool, are friendly with their owner, low maintenance, easy to feed, take up little space and inexpensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back