Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you have to carry a weapon around to fend off dogs when going for a walk.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
I've been going for 3-4 mile long walks in my town everyday I can for about 4 years, and I kept getting chased by people's dogs to the point I had to borrow one of my parents' metal walking sticks to fend off the dogs. Since I started doing that, pointing the stick at it would be enough until yesterday when a weiner dog ran over to me and I won by accident when I smacked it in the face and it just stopped moving. I was kinda disappointed because I thought even a weiner dog would be stronger than your average redditor.:soy: Then, I thought I'd have to do the same with a much bigger dog today, but it just growled at me while sidestepping instead of rushing to attack me.

This trait must be conditioned on the incel living in an actual shit-hole place.

based for kicking the dog

bro where tf do you live :lul:

Fuck animals. Use a taser or pepper spray. Or just kill them.

absolutely based and inb4 some cucks defend the animal.

based for kicking the dog
It wasn't a kick, I waved a walking stick in front of me about as hard as swatting away mosquitoes, and I smacked in the face with the stick and it just instantly stopped moving.
bro where tf do you live :lul:
I live in an otherwise safe rural area that connects to a suburban area over a bridge. The suburban area is technically a different town; but whatever. The only other danger I have to worry about is the cars driving around because there's no sidewalks until I get to the suburban area past the bridge.

Last edited:
dogs are moggers so nothing of value has been lost

I've been going for 3-4 mile long walks in my town everyday I can for about 4 years, and I kept getting chased by people's dogs to the point I had to borrow one of my parents' metal walking sticks to fend off the dogs. Since I started doing that, pointing the stick at it would be enough until yesterday when a weiner dog ran over to me and I won by accident when I smacked it in the face and it just stopped moving. I was kinda disappointed because I thought even a weiner dog would be stronger than your average redditor.:soy: Then, I thought I'd have to do the same with a much bigger dog today, but it just growled at me while sidestepping instead of rushing to attack me.
they smell your personality

they smell your personality
The weird thing is that I don't really have this problem of dogs acting aggressive towards me with the dogs owned by family members. I just have a little initial twitch when one runs up towards me and then I see that they're not growling aggressively. One example is a golden retriever owned by one of my many aunts and uncles that just comes up to me, sniffs me and then does the same for everyone else I came over with.

I don’t. But I’m always cautious being around them when going somewhere on foot or on my bike. They almost always bark at me and one chased me when I went out for a jog. Good thing I was fast and good at maneuvering.

That isn’t to say all of them are terrible, there are a few who are friendly, though I don’t know how to effectively interact with them, or play. My aunt’s toy dog Mogwai though is probably one of the very few exceptions considering I babysitted him for a while.
The weird thing is that I don't really have this problem of dogs acting aggressive towards me with the dogs owned by family members. I just have a little initial twitch when one runs up towards me and then I see that they're not growling aggressively. One example is a golden retriever owned by one of my many aunts and uncles that just comes up to me, sniffs me and then does the same for everyone else I came over with.
Imagine the nightmare fuel it’d be to have a golden retriever hate you.

Imagine the nightmare fuel it’d be to have a golden retriever hate you.
That's actually also one of the first types of dogs that started chasing me down. I remember one of my shoes fell off and I had to wait to get until the dog left that spot. Then there was this one route I took where I got cornered in front of a river by what looked like 2 bullmastiffs. That was the catalyst for me bringing a weapon. I was surprised I didn't shit my pants that day.

Thirdworldcel trait

I had a close call one night while training for the uprising, a normie had their dog off of a leash, and it was night time, luckily the damn thing just came up to me and smelled me. Weird night.

I really like doggos and i carry weapons to defend from them.

There just DOING THEY'RE JOB.

But some of them are insane about it...

When they get to close i yell "NO!" at them and only hit/kickthem IF THEY GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO HIT!

If their attack while snarling, ill use one hand to distract the bite, and CUT THEIR MOTHERFUCKING THROAT with my other hand.

Thirdworldcel trait:feelsrope::feelsrope:

This trait must be conditioned on the incel living in an actual shit-hole place.
Yep,shitholes are the worst
I actually know how to handle most animals

I was thinking rural swampland in the gulf coast. Never been to Ohio
Well, certain things said about are true. There's definitely oceans of corn crops everywhere.

I carry a knife when going out fellow manlets would understand one of them walks up to me and starts barking i was about to reach for my knife but it stopped since I was out of its way I heard other dogs around the neighborhood barking too I pulled out my knife for self defense but luckily none of them came after me.

I carry a knife when going out fellow manlets would understand one of them walks up to me and starts barking i was about to reach for my knife but it stopped since I was out of its way I heard other dogs around the neighborhood barking too I pulled out my knife for self defense but luckily none of them came after me.
The only dog that didn't slow down at the sight of me waving my stick around was a Weiner dog, and I accidentally hit in the face and I won that battle by accident.:feelskek:

I bet the dog is a foid, female dog is a bitch

I bet the dog is a foid, female dog is a bitch
The last statement is true, but I don't see the gender of dogs, only if it's gonna try to bite me or not. I keep getting told the dog might just want to play, but the dogs I commonly see do not look like they're playful at all.

The last statement is true, but I don't see the gender of dogs, only if it's gonna try to bite me or not. I keep getting told the dog might just want to play, but the dogs I commonly see do not look like they're playful at all.
He can play with his broken bones, not even animals deem us natural:shock:

I guess Im the only incel that likes animals. People are shit so Ive always liked animals instead.