Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you have thin skin

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Idk what it is but for some reason I crumble when someone yells at me or makes fun of me. I can't stand up for myself without looking like a total blubbering red-faced fool. I feel emasculated all the time and I can't stand feeling like a pussy. I just want to be confident about myself but I can't. I'm always going to be insecure.

More like a palecel trait tbh

Idk what it is but for some reason I crumble when someone yells at me or makes fun of me. I can't stand up for myself without looking like a total blubbering red-faced fool. I feel emasculated all the time and I can't stand feeling like a pussy. I just want to be confident about myself but I can't. I'm always going to be insecure.
Same here. I feel nothing but a inner dreadful feeling whenever someone ridicules me or harshly criticizes me.

Even when I try to respond with something equally bad I just fail. Irl I am not very fast when it comes to responding to stuff. Am just not someone who quickly adjusts to new situations.

Even when I try to respond with something equally bad I just fail. Irl I am not very fast when it comes to responding to stuff. Am just not someone who quickly adjusts to new situations.
I am just a subhuman loser who was only put on this world to be very much antagonized and ostracized. Every one I’ve ever met has fucked me over and seen me as a lesser being in life. I bet that even if I met some people irl from this forum, even they would make fun of me or fuck with me.

Same, I'm overly sensitive and emotional

im the opposite tbh

And most of you would shit on each other without realizing you're the one in the same.

I don't give a shit anymore, just give me alcohol