Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Trait: ''You have the eyes of a killer'' - Normie (Omegle)

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
I've been on Omegle and debated with normies about politics and so on. A few of them would say that I looked like a school shooter, especially the American normies. Has anyone ever been accused of looking like a natural killer? They jump to quick conclusions about your character within seconds which has nothing to do with the political debate or topic. Personally, I view it as a compliment instead of an insult. It's like they're admitting that I'm doing a good job at DarktriadMaxxing.

It's similar to when you criticise women and the normies screech ''Oh, found the incel. This is why you're single''. :soy::soy:

Weird. Why would you be on Omegle? It's full of bots these days.

Yep. It literally just means you're ugly.

Don't know, maybe, I don't interact with normies

I hope you killed them?

Do the exact same thing and have been told the exact same thing.

I usually don’t go full natsoc, just turn them slightly more conservative. I do as much as I can to push them down the pipeline pragmatically instead of “hehe fuck niggers”

So basically OP has high T chadlike hunter eyes.

Do the exact same thing and have been told the exact same thing.

I usually don’t go full natsoc, just turn them slightly more conservative. I do as much as I can to push them down the pipeline pragmatically instead of “hehe fuck niggers”
They equate racial separatism to racial cleansing. Hitler lives rent-free inside their heads every single day. The term ''Nazi'' echoes in their NPC brains like a light-bulb when you mention race. Fought against an ultra-Liberal normie once on Omegle. I hate when they ask for fucking sources as if I should have scientific data beside me all the time. :feelsclown:

I have no idea what you're talking about.

E335d6e776f987152985b9df09d931477c 21 james holmesrsquarew700

People when they see my face they think fortwirth that I'm a rapist.

I never managed to get anyone to talk to me on omegle. I get skipped instantly.

I’ve been told I look like a murderer by my own mother as well as others

fakecel if normies don't skip you in less than a second

Everyone in a course I was doing genuinely believed that I was going to become a school shooter. They were afraid that I would come in one day and end their lives, not joking. They had no reason to believe this, as I had done nothing to suggest I was prone to that type of behaviour. It was just because I was quiet and didn't make conversation with others that they characterised me as a mass killer.
One upside to this though is that no one every harassed or bullied me which made my time there fairly easy. They also thought I was some big-time drug dealer too which again they had no reason to believe. Aren't drug dealers supposed to be low-inhib dark-triad Chads?

I noticed foids are holding some eye contact sometimes when I'm wearing both a cap and a mask on the streets (something that never happens otherwise). My eye area is also ugly, but not as ugly as my bald scalp and my small lower third. I have asymmetrical eyelids and a stern look when outside, it makes me look like an emotionless psycho.

I've been on Omegle and debated with normies about politics and so on. A few of them would say that I looked like a school shooter, especially the American normies. Has anyone ever been accused of looking like a natural killer? They jump to quick conclusions about your character within seconds which has nothing to do with the political debate or topic. Personally, I view it as a compliment instead of an insult. It's like they're admitting that I'm doing a good job at DarktriadMaxxing.

It's similar to when you criticise women and the normies screech ''Oh, found the incel. This is why you're single''. :soy::soy:
I’ve been told I look like a serial killer a few times, don’t know if I should take that as a compliment though

I’ve been told I look like a serial killer a few times, don’t know if I should take that as a compliment though
Was called mass shooter and pedophile look-alike by cunts/normies.