Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You have terrible luck

• Thread starter JakeTheSnakeRoberts
  • Start date
JakeTheSnakeRoberts

JakeTheSnakeRoberts

Khantributions are mandatory
I almost always have terrible luck. Even my fortune cookies are usually shitty ones. I've never found a four-leafed clover. And every coin I find on the ground is tails up, IF I ever find one, which is rare in the first place anyways. I also almost always lose at games of chance or luck (or skill for that matter too lol).

Similar for me too at times

The last thing I’d ever worry about is a fortune cookie
Yeah well everything outside of that is bad luck for me too. Nothing ever goes right.

We already had terrible luck with our genes, naturally everything else in out life will be bad luck

i once won a giveaway when i was 16

some free merch, i will never forget it

I almost always have terrible luck. Even my fortune cookies are usually shitty ones. I've never found a four-leafed clover. And every coin I find on the ground is tails up, IF I ever find one, which is rare in the first place anyways. I also almost always lose at games of chance or luck (or skill for that matter too lol).
I actually have really good luck.

I can't even win any giveaways in small groups in any games it's like God Balls Came back where he smuged his balls on my face and got mad to the point to come back and smuged his balls again and laugh

Nothing goes right for me, absolutely nothing it's like the archons want to keep harvesting my suffering.

The title of thread resonates big time.