Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: you have so little sociability that you can't even relate to other incels on this same forum

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
[UWSL]I have tried to speak with dozens and dozens of you and 1.- you don't answer me, 2.- you stop doing it very soon, 3.- you hardly speak and you never care about me, nor do you ask me questions ... 4.- you think that I am an FBI agent.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]There are exceptions, of course, but very very few. The truth is that you are egotistical embittered scum who thinks he's a special being ... I'm no better than anyone, and neither are you. You could start to be a little more friendly and polite and show a little more interest[/UWSL]

Get into a hobby community instead, discord is unironically much better than this place if you are looking for friends

[UWSL]I have tried to speak with dozens and dozens of you and 1.- you don't answer me, 2.- you stop doing it very soon, 3.- you hardly speak and you never care about me, nor do you ask me questions ... 4.- you think that I am an FBI agent.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]There are exceptions, of course, but very very few. The truth is that you are egotistical embittered scum who thinks he's a special being ... I'm no better than anyone, and neither are you. You could start to be a little more friendly and polite and show a little more interest[/UWSL]
You deleted our conversation the moment I replied

I just don't like chatting, but I'm very eager to have conversation in threads.
[UWSL] you never care about me, nor do you ask me questions ...[/UWSL]
[UWSL]The truth is that you are egotistical embittered scum who thinks he's a special being[/UWSL]
You call others egoistical while you are the one being egoistical. You are not entitled to having people be interested in you.
You are new here, maybe post more, let people get to know you and maybe their interest in you will grow.
It's not usual for a new member to go around and chat with people asking questions, of course people will think you're a journalist or the police.

Most of you guys don't have any hobbies, (watching anime and playing video games are not hobbies) you don't like to self improve either, your friendship is worthless

Most of you guys don't have any hobbies, (watching anime and playing video games are not hobbies) you don't like to self improve either,

i grow shrooms and weed :feelsokman:

what do you do? hike? :feelskek:

watching anime and playing video games are not hobbies

Meanwhile, some here deride foids for claiming netflix as a hobby.

Rock climbing
jiu jitsu
Piano
Drawing
Learning Japanese and German
Self learning math/programming

firstworldcel=fakecel.

go to pattaya and impregnate noodlewhores like itsover. :feelsohh::panties:

why the fuck would anybody be interested in u

firstworldcel=fakecel.

go to pattaya and impregnate noodlewhores like itsover. :feelsohh::panties:
I live in Latin America, as far from the first world as you can get

Most of you guys don't have any hobbies, (watching anime and playing video games are not hobbies) you don't like to self improve either, your friendship is worthless
Video game is a hobby. Very popular one

I think a lot of posters on this forum are young guys who are still in High School, and will literally ascend in a few years. Then you will never see them again, just like 80% of users who have ever used this site.