Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you have shitty parents

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
My parents are divorced. My father is a gambling addict who spends all his time gambling. Doesn’t care about family. Never spends time with them. Never meets people. He has completely failed as a parent. He never took care of me as a kid. My mother did all the work while he was gambling away all of his money. I respect my mother but she wasn’t a good mother. She physically abused me as a kid and didn’t get me the help I needed during my teenage years when I had severe social anxiety. I also have an older brother who physically abused me when I was a teen (he has autism too). My mother never protected me from him. If my parents were better, I could’ve been a much more successful and happier person today.

My mental state came from both parents.

Anyway:

2023 07 18 00 18 11 Library   Nebula Genomics  Mozilla Firefox

2023 07 18 00 19 19 Library   Nebula Genomics  Mozilla Firefox

I want no external involvement with this.

When I was a four-year-old, my parents and I lived in a duplex, where my father would hit Mother and damage the walls, resulting in holes near a wooden desk she used for sewing. I recall pouring soap in my eyes at this age to stop them from arguing.

When we moved, my father would regularly come home and argue with Mother over anything he disliked. He broke the windows in our living room as well as the windows in our kitchen, he broke a "Leopard Statue", he broke our kitchen table, he broke plates, he threw Mother's computer and clothes into the garbage bin. He'd regularly pound on Mother's room door(Used for crafts). He'd yell at Mother as he was driving her to work.

One day, Mother was asked by my father to write a check, which she did. However, he was angry because she was drying off after a shower. This led him to shove her onto the floor(She was naked) and kick her legs repeatedly, which I was present for and saw. He also broke her fingers and cut her knuckles, injured her knees and kicked her abdomen. Our utilities were cut off three times due to failure to pay, and the result was living with my paternal grandparents for weeks at a time. On the day we moved in with my maternal grandparents, me and Mother sat in the dark since my father didn't pay the utility bill("Well, then leave"; he left the house after yelling, which I hid from).

You had good parents?

They are absent.

In my case, they certainly did. When I was a young child, I was denigrated by teachers because my writing was scribble from "Dysgraphia".

Mother used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation.

Intellau_Celistic said:

No, it was mostly my mother. Since I was the age of 4, my father would regularly come home and start yelling at/battering my mother over various things. We moved in with my grandparents eventually.

Intellau_Celistic said:
When I was a child, my father and I would regularly visit my paternal grandmother's house at 5:00 AM to complain about Mother.

"She isn't helping me with the biils!" (Mother was working two jobs)

He would spend over an hour each day complaining to them before picking her up from work. This is despite Mother "bargaining" over the phone to keep our utilities and home available. (We lived with my paternal grandparents several times)

Strange sounds almost like a 1:1 of my life including gambling addicted and alcoholic father and a big brother that was very physically abusive growing up, same with mom when I was a kid, their biggest failure was a lack of teaching me basic things, had to teach myself how to tie shoelaces, brush teeth, wash my ass, etc etc etc

Very nice. My father would...denigrate me...

No...I should mince my words for the half-relative agenda. That they lived "Worse" lives despite having plenty of suckers, popsicles and fish dinners as Mother was being violently battered by my father.

Hahaha. No.

No. Holes are not deities.

My grandmother told me to travel with my half-relatives. I knew they were feigning respect and I disliked them greatly.

I don't allow the worthless scums to life rent free in my head beside hate take lot of energy them fuckers don't deserve

dont even know my father and ran away the moment I turned 18

so true I guess

ovER for repostcels

Father: absent parent who wasted money in alcohol and cigarettes for 20 years
Mother: toxic abusive karen

Not the best environment ngl.

Father: absent parent who wasted money in alcohol and cigarettes for 20 years
Mother: toxic abusive karen

Not the best environment ngl.
Some people dont deserve to be parents

My mom is emotionally abusive as fuck. I see it even more clearly since my grandmother has to depend on her now. She treats her the exact same way she treated me. It truly never began for me.

My mom is emotionally abusive as fuck. I see it even more clearly since my grandmother has to depend on her now. She treats her the exact same way she treated me. It truly never began for me.