Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you have relatives who are incel

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Seriously I have 5 incel relatives. Their ages are:

cousin - 40

cousin - 36

cousin - 38

two other relatives who are 68 and another being probably in his 50s. They’re all single and don’t have a significant other or spouse

I’ll have the same fate

Only about 20% of my parent's kids got married. Meanwhile 100% of my cousins did. JFL

I think my cousin is in the same situatuion as me. At least I'm not alone...

My family is all Chad, Stacy and high tier Beckies. I’m the incel of the family. It’s over.

Tbhtbh. Incel uncle and 2 femcel aunts

My family is all Chad, Stacy and high tier Beckies. I’m the incel of the family. It’s over.
Sorry. This must suck. I had one brother and one sister who I would call chad or stacy. Not surprisingly they were the only two give my parents any grandkids. They are both overweight now but thought they were hot shit as teens and bullied me relentlessly

So I'm the only loser here who doesn't has any incel relatives? Each of my relatives found someone to marry and the ugly ones found an even uglier foid to settle down with. IT SUCK'S TO BE ME.

Sorry. This must suck. I had one brother and one sister who I would call chad or stacy. Not surprisingly they were the only two give my parents any grandkids. They are both overweight now but thought they were hot shit as teens and bullied me relentlessly
That situation must have been fucked for you bro. Honestly it sucks being the incel of the family but you get used to it. My family is quite kind so I’m alright.

I have a brother who’s a normie and another who was a chaddam

That situation must have been fucked for you bro. Honestly it sucks being the incel of the family but you get used to it. My family is quite kind so I’m alright.
At times they were nice but at other times they'd put me down. I got picked on by most of my older siblings. I'm a middle child

At times they were nice but at other times they'd put me down. I got picked on by most of my older siblings. I'm a middle child
I’m the youngest

I’m the oldest. Watching my younger siblings grow up to be Giga Chad and Chad is suifuel

My father would be incel in todays market
My uncle married a 1/10 when he was almost 50

I dont think i have incel relatives.
they are all 6"+ and are probably slaying if not then will ascend very soon

I dont think i have incel relatives.
they are all 6"+ and are probably slaying if not then will ascend very soon
I feel like I’m the next forever incel in my family