Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: you have nothing in common with any woman.

Genetically Doomed

Genetically Doomed

Humanity is really horrifying.
★★
Seriously, I have nothing in common with any women. It's very rare for there to be a woman i'd have something in common with, and it's kinda unusual for me to meet a man I have something in common with. I don't really have any hobbies because they usually bore me at this point. Videogames are quite boring now to me, and i can't play any more than 2 hours without getting bored. In fact, I don't play videogames that often, and in the rare moments where I do, it's only games at least 20 years old from my childhood. You can't beat the N64! It'll take some time before GTA 6 comes out (the only M-rated videogame series I'm really that into). I always prefer games like late 90s/early 2000s Zelda games.

I haven't watched the latest shows in a long time. I don't even know what shows are trending now. I have no clue. Last time I remembered the latest shows was the mid-2010s or something and I didn't watch any of it. I watched the latest shows in the 2000s in my childhood. I was up to date with the latest trends in the 2000s. I hated 2010s trends and 2020s trends. It bored the shit out of me. It's too late to get up to date with the latest trends though. I am in my late 20s now. I hate being an adult and being a man in particular is a nightmare. Being a boy was easy as pie, especially before the teens.

Even music nowadays is boring to me. They say you just need to look outside the top 40 and you'll find it, but I looked outside the top 40 and even in the underground, music today is boring as shit. It's all extremely electronic in its production, even for metal bands, and the "talented" music of today is just extremely experimental music that sounds out of control. If I wanted to hear experimental music, I can just listen to Mr. Bungle. Modern music is often highly experimental and sounds too alien to me. I try so hard to find what is so good about it, but it's annoying. Some of it can sound good if I'm high, but that's because I'm high. When I'm sober, I'd rather listen to songs from the 90s/2000s or the 80s if it's metal. I'll listen to music from 2001 and it sounds modern to me (even if I was just a 4 year old), but today's music sounds so god damn foreign to me. Even modern metal is bland. Sleep Token are somewhat decent, and hell, even Falling in Reverse's new stuff has potential, but Spiritbox? Boring!

Most music I listen to is quite underground. Some bands might be somewhat mainstream now, and I might occasionally meet someone who likes it, but most of these bands are underground and I won't meet anyone who likes them. Hell, if I do, they're always men. If I was a teen in the 80s, i'd have tons of metalheads to meet. problem is, 90% of metalheads are men. How do these metalhead men even get girlfriends?

I'd be lucky to meet even just one woman I had something in common with. I wish I had mainstream interests alongside my existent ones.

Based trait. If you have something in common with a woman you are a faggot.

Why would you have anything in common with a foid to begin with?

They only fain interest in things to get closer to chad

yeah

I believe it's because you didn't have the behavioral incentive to be like others so you became dissident, yourself

Same. I have zero things to talk about with women. I don’t know even what the hell normie men talk about with women

Based trait. If you have something in common with a woman you are a faggot.
ice cream yolo GIF

Same. I have zero things to talk about with women. I don’t know even what the hell normie men talk about with women
Everytime I talk with my sisters they only talk about themselves and never ask anything about me. So if I want to maintain the """""""conversation"""""""" I just ask a question about a problem that I know they would like to compain 45 minutes about, turn my brain off and wait.

I assume that would be the same thing with femoids out there.

Everytime I talk with my sisters they only talk about themselves and never ask anything about me. So if I want to maintain the """""""conversation"""""""" I just ask a question about a problem that I know they would like to compain 45 minutes about, turn my brain off and wait.

I assume that would be the same thing with femoids out there.
I just don’t have it in me to put up with that bs

Same, I have a younger sister and every time I talk to her she either talks about herself or some stupid normie shit i don’t give a fuck about (upcoming movies, latest tik tok trends etc.).

On occasions where I talk to her about my life and my interests, which are history, philosophy and stuff like that she listens to me for 3-4 minutes before she grabs her phone and starts scrolling tiktok… Her brain is completely rotted from the short-form contents of this hellish app.

Same, I have a younger sister and every time I talk to her she either talks about herself or some stupid normie shit i don’t give a fuck about (upcoming movies, latest tik tok trends etc.).

On occasions where I talk to her about my life and my interests, which are history, philosophy and stuff like that she listens to me for 3-4 minutes before she grabs her phone and starts scrolling tiktok… Her brain is completely rotted from the short-form contents of this hellish app.
tiktok is chad/stacy central.

When I used to have a job, I once told a foid co-worker that I don't use any social media and she flipped the fuck out. That was the moment I realized that my life and my interests had no overlap with that of a foid.