Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you have no friends

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
Now that i think of it i have no friends i have a mental illiness that prevents me from having depression. Now that i look back in life i have no friends the people i called friends didnt see me the same way.
No one ever invited me to their birthday:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: party and i always had to post online to remid people that it was my birthday. No girls ever called me cute/handsome.
No one truly wanted to sit next to me in lunch.:cryfeels:
It its over i have no friends :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Im so glad i found incels.is i can find my frllow ugly friends

I had some low level normie and incel friends back in the day but they moved on

thats like 70% of people here, including me

I had “friends” but it was one-sided. I always texted them first; they never asked me to hang unless I initiated.

I had “friends” but it was one-sided. I always texted them first; they never asked me to hang unless I initiated.
I had this one friend who asked thou

True if you have less friends, you are likely to come into contact with less girls making you more likely to be an incel

have you tried not calling people fags?

Yep, from when I wake up, to when I fall asleep, I do everything on my own, and unless someone needs something from me nobody talks to me.

I did have some friends and we did do drugs together and have fun but then I got really depressed and started having massive headaches daily. Haven't even seen my family in 3 years so I probably don't even have family at this point. Its over.

:cryfeels: I have no real friends, just people that use me for their own gain

Interesting take, I never thought about that

Justus Grossbier.

Last edited:
I not only don't have IRL friends, but I seem to be completely incapable of making friends online, as well. I just don't know how to socialize properly with other people, I guess, and I don't know what mechanisms normal people utilize to initiate friendships in the first place, anyway. :feelsbadman:

I not only don't have IRL friends, but I seem to be completely incapable of making friends online, as well. I just don't know how to socialize properly with other people, I guess, and I don't know what mechanisms normal people utilize to initiate friendships in the first place, anyway. :feelsbadman:
Boo hoo nigga:feelsjuice:

Incel friends suck,normie friends suck,Humans suck on a total basis.That's why i prefer to rot alone in my room:feelsautistic:

Never had friends

I don’t care about friends anymore. Wrap the blanket of darkness around me.

I have no friends outside internet.

i have a mental illiness that prevents me from having depression.
What kind of mental illness is this? I have autism and I feel like shit most of the time.

I have no friends outside internet.

What kind of mental illness is this? I have autism and I feel like shit most of the time.
Idk I just laugh and think and imagination

Same problem with me bro :feelsrope: I'm basically invisible everywhere, even Online. Can't socialize beyond the odd sentences here and there. I don't have a personality at all. :feelsrope:

Same problem with me bro :feelsrope: I'm basically invisible everywhere, even Online. Can't socialize beyond the odd sentences here and there. I don't have a personality at all. :feelsrope:
I wish I knew how other people do it, but I just never could understand.

I don't have friend either. I loved playing Smash Bros and other Nintendo games, but later all of them just wanted to have sex and take drugs.

Now that i think of it i have no friends i have a mental illiness that prevents me from having depression. Now that i look back in life i have no friends the people i called friends didnt see me the same way.
No one ever invited me to their birthday:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: party and i always had to post online to remid people that it was my birthday. No girls ever called me cute/handsome.
No one truly wanted to sit next to me in lunch.:cryfeels:
It its over i have no friends :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Im so glad i found incels.is i can find my frllow ugly friends
hello urgi frind :feelsEhh:

I don't have friend either. I loved playing Smash Bros and other Nintendo games, but later all of them just wanted to have sex and take drugs.
normies are fucking retarded.

i actually use my brain sometimes. drugs and alcohol, seen what that does lol. :feelswhere:

Nope my mom is starting to notice:feelzez:
I’m very good at hiding it
Never talk to your mom or dad about it. They don't love you and will use it against you.

Mine turned me in to the police. I will kys before I go to prison tho.
It's illegal to be "racist" or "say jokes" in my country.

We'll see who have the last laugh. Disgusting normies. :feelsrope: