Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you have no energy to do anything

• Thread starter NoNutNovemberFailed
  • Start date
N

NoNutNovemberFailed

Servant of Midari
-
You feel so depressed and helpless to the point where you just can't move forward in life because you lack support from family, friends and don't even have a girlfriend to understand you and support you. We live in a shitty society to the point where everything starts to smell like someone took a crap in the streets in every corner

incel trait: you are gripmaxxing alt

Yes. It's nearly time for me to post about my "second mental breakdown".

I've had this problem since childhood.

truecel trait: You don't wipe after you shit:feelsthink:

I still have energy but I think that will be going away soon. After getting blackpilled I realise not much I do matters.

inject tesosterone

I still have energy but I think that will be going away soon. After getting blackpilled I realise not much I do matters.
Nothing we do really matters, even if we managed to reproduce, our sons are gonna be incels anyways and history will just repeat itself
inject tesosterone
Just inject testosterone to become happy theory

Nothing we do really matters, even if we managed to reproduce, our sons are gonna be incels anyways and history will just repeat itself

Just inject testosterone to become happy theory
yes

Does it work? Have you tried it or are you just memeing and talking out of your ass?
studies say it works to some degree. Especially if your low T . for average T levels it works less but still has an effect.

@Notorious Inkler @Kingofmanlets have both used test

I tried injecting T for 2 weeks, didn't change much mood wise.
LSD afterglow is real though.

and reported positive effects

You feel so depressed and helpless to the point where you just can't move forward in life because you lack support from family, friends and don't even have a girlfriend to understand you and support you. We live in a shitty society to the point where everything starts to smell like someone took a crap in the streets in every corner