Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting incel trait: you have narcissistic delusions of grandeur

• Thread starter lostinthedesert
  • Start date
lostinthedesert

lostinthedesert

Banned
-
fucking college kids 6 years younger than me are life-mogging the shit out of me yet my retarded brain thinks that one day I will be a huge success and realize I was the genius all along!

IDK always been like that as a kid. I got into fights because of it and got my ass badly beat by a relative. (or IDK maybe my parents/teachers fed me this crock of shit during my formative years).

Man I am so delusional it ain't funny! I could be homeless in an alley way with a heroin needle in my arm and still think I am the shit FML

IDK WTF is wrong with me (this is not even about women anymore)

Last edited:
IT lurker title.
But people are sort of brainwashed into believing that if they work hard and are a good person they'll succeed and that the jerks, populars, and people who life mog you won't succeed because they waste their time with superficial crap and the mean ones get what they deserve. None of that's really true though if you're seemingly beneath your peers when you're young, you probably always will be.

That’s not narcissism bro that’s just your naturally overflowing confidence

IT lurker title.
But people are sort of brainwashed into believing that if they work hard and are a good person they'll succeed and that the jerks, populars, and people who life mog you won't succeed because they waste their time with superficial crap and the mean ones get what they deserve. None of that's really true though if you're seemingly beneath your peers when you're young, you probably always will be.
no I was a failed bully come to think of it. the chads were kind to me (they kinda felt bad for me) I used to tease the neighborhood kids and make fun of their voices of course they did not give a fuck but it was like I wanted to bully people but then when they would retaliate I would claim they bullied me and play victim. (My retarded brain even WANTED them to retaliate)

IDK WTF is wrong with me! (its not even about women at this point)

Last edited:
That’s not narcissism bro that’s just your naturally overflowing confidence
of what? what do I have to be confident about? IDK maybe I was SOMEWHAT tougher than some of the neighborhood kids. (I was kinda a redneck/outdoorsey type but its not like I accomplished much)

i am a batman villian what else its no delusion tbh

I had some when was young but all of em were destroyed

Sometimes I can delude myself into thinking one day I'll ascend through extensive daydreaming, but rationally I know I'm probably not going to deviate from the path I'm currently on.

You are living according to the flesh as all the chads and normies does . Their flesh create a better life then your flesh . You can't win over them from a flesh stand point . You shall live by the soul , that voice deep down in your heart :dab: and you shall win over them all . The flesh is powerless against the soul . That's our only hope to fight against those who live by the flesh .
You see those chads and Stacies , their pleasure and high life ends with them because they have lived by the flesh , even if they get children they are heading towards ugliness to create balance in the existing world . I feel bad for all those being as the flesh . The soul is true persistence continuous lasting life that is worth living all else is just temporary fast pleasure that brings ruins to self and society . One shall hate all those who are in the flesh .

GrAYcel thread: Hurr hurrr incel trait: you eat shit for breakfast xxddXxD

Fuck off faggot.

I understood at 12 already that, hard work and such things don't matter and that it's only luck (later understood that luck was actually just genes)

yes but they are not delusions.

It's life-changing to realize you weren't the problem all along. I went to school with unintelligent people who are incapable of reasoning their way out of simple logical problems with their views, but did just fine with grades. I was an average student who couldn't concentrate and memorize basic things like most people could. Later in life I discovered I was actually bright and that school didn't define me as an individual. I just didn't care about that crap and gained confidence to seek my own studies and guess what? My selfesteem is better now.

I also suffer from that, but I my delusion were fed by every teacher I had up until I got fat in my mid teens, then I turned into the class retard to them.

I also suffer from that, but I my delusion were fed by every teacher I had up until I got fat in my mid teens, then I turned into the class retard to them.
Tru almost wonder if the delusion is kinda not our fault. I mean what would you expect out of a man told everyday that he could fly? Kinda not surprised when he jumps off of a roof!

I
fucking college kids 6 years younger than me are life-mogging the shit out of me yet my retarded brain thinks that one day I will be a huge success and realize I was the genius all along!

IDK always been like that as a kid. I got into fights because of it and got my ass badly beat by a relative. (or IDK maybe my parents/teachers fed me this crock of shit during my formative years).

Man I am so delusional it ain't funny! I could be homeless in an alley way with a heroin needle in my arm and still think I am the shit FML

IDK WTF is wrong with me (this is not even about women anymore)
I am better than everyone though, I am the goddamn hero !

That's literally me. Delusions of greatness defined my teenage and young adult years. You may fall into severe depression once the delusions break down.

IT lurker title.
Smart fed
Same. I thought I was gunna win. But turns out I became the loser and then a tree