Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you have millions of free games in your Steam/Epic/GOG galery that you will never play

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its insane how many free games i have collected over the years, especially from launchers like Epic Games or GOG. There are lots of trash games among them, bu there were also some gems aming them like Star Wars Battlefront II, Watch Dogs, Lego Lord of the Rings, Hitman. Farming Simulator, Maneater, Wolfenstein, Saints Row etc.. Unfortunately ill never play most of them because i still have way too many (paid) games in my library i need to finish.

No free games for your face. :feelsrope:

I know an asian dude online who has an addiction on buying games he doesn't even play

I can relate.

Its insane how many free games i have collected over the years, especially from launchers like Epic Games or GOG. There are lots of trash games among them, bu there were also some gems aming them like Star Wars Battlefront II, Watch Dogs, Lego Lord of the Rings, Hitman. Farming Simulator, Maneater, Wolfenstein, Saints Row etc.. Unfortunately ill never play most of them because i still have way too many (paid) games in my library i need to finish.
i always buy games but don’t play it. I lost motivation to play anything

got a ton of free games on epic, not a fan of the platform so hardly play them.
big steam library with a lot un-played yet i keep buying more. bought 4 more on friday

Same but normies also do this

Well, with all the time we have we should have plenty of time to make it around to playing them

I'm kinda the same way, I play stuff sporadically

I used to collect the free weekly Epic Games but then gave up because 95% of them are easier to pirate.

Well, with all the time we have we should have plenty of time to make it around to playing them

I'm kinda the same way, I play stuff sporadically
Yeah, issue is i get easily distracted by other stuff because of my ADD ass. Maybe one day i will play them

I used to collect the free weekly Epic Games but then gave up because 95% of them are easier to pirate.
How tf is pirating easier than claiming a free game lmao

Yeah, issue is i get easily distracted by other stuff because of my ADD ass. Maybe one day i will play them
Yeah same here

As I said, I play games sporadically & often jump around from various ones

One week, I was playing BG3(haven't in months now)

The week after, it was AC Valhalla

Now, I'm starting my 3rd or 4th Fallout 4 play through because a modded save I had got fucked by Gaythesda

Yup but not even just free. All games in general

It's probably more to do with most games being trash or at the very least mid. It's hard to play mid games when you have access to so many great ones. I'd rather replay a game I know is great then play a mid one.

It's probably more to do with most games being trash or at the very least mid. It's hard to play mid games when you have access to so many great ones. I'd rather replay a game I know is great then play a mid one.
Like i said, there were some real good games among them

Worse i have alot of paid and unplayed games. Like probably 80%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back