Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel Trait: You have mentally ill parents.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Not only do they destroy your childhood by being poor parents but they pass on their mental problems onto you to inherit which for me and my younger brother is extreme anxiety, regular panic attacks, insomnia, and depression.

My mother was a severely paranoid schizophrenic that made me a decade behind my peers socially by putting me in front of a computer screen and feeding me until I became so obese that everyone around me would comment about and bully me for my weight, she forbid me of ever leaving the house without her until I was in the 10th grade, that’s when she finally got sent to a psych ward, leading me to spend almost all my time alone, was easily prone to aggression, beating me with a belt severely one day because I wanted milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate for getting a 100 on a spelling test, yelling and breaking things constantly in the kitchen from all her paranoid delusions, called the police on my father on numerous occasions, and got into public confrontations in front of me and my younger brother which almost got me hit by a sharp rock one time.

I have wasted my entire childhood and became mentally ill because of her and soon I will be expected to be a wageslave studyslave currycel for my poorfag family: what a fucking waste of a life I have! :feelsree::reeeeee:
@Transcended Trucel @wereqryan @Mentally lost cel

Last edited:
@really odd parents

Schizophrenia is such a terrible illness to have and see other people go through. Sorry you had to experience that brocel

damn, im sorry you have to go through this.

Not only do they destroy your childhood by being poor parents but they pass on their mental problems onto you to inherit which for me and my younger brother is extreme anxiety, regular panic attacks, insomnia, and depression.

My mother was a severely paranoid schizophrenic that made me a decade behind my peers socially by putting me in front of a computer screen and feeding me until I became so obese that everyone around me would comment about and bully me for my weight, she forbid me of ever leaving the house without her until I was in the 10th grade, that’s when she finally got sent to a psych ward, leading me to spend almost all my time alone, was easily prone to aggression, beating me with a belt severely one day because I wanted milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate for getting a 100 on a spelling test, yelling and breaking things constantly in the kitchen from all her paranoid delusions, called the police on my father on numerous occasions, and got into public confrontations in front of me and my younger brother which almost got me hit by a sharp rock one time.

I have wasted my entire childhood and became mentally ill because of her and soon I will be expected to be a wageslave studyslave currycel for my poorfag family: what a fucking waste of a life I have! :feelsree::reeeeee:
When you have enough money get better Jew pills and cut off your family tbh. Or at the least set boundaries. Don't let them fuck you over once you have leverage. It is the only way to deal with dumb fuck trash parents.

I can relate with having shitty low iq parents. Fucking retards believes in invisible mind-raping jinns.

I hate them for raising me a poorfag muslim. It's hurts me inside so much knowing that of all the different ethnicities and upbringing I could have been born with, I got this.
When you have enough money get better Jew pills and cut off your family tbh.
Which jew pills do you take? I'm on a waiting list to get with a mental health team for anti-depressants.
Don't let them fuck you over once you have leverage. It is the only way to deal with dumb fuck trash parents.
I agree.

My mum and dad constantly rings me and tells me in a soft voice that they miss me. Everytime I end the call because I remember all the shit they put me through, the beatings, arguments, the isolation, forcing me study 24/7 and never let me leave the house.

I started to lose my tenacity against them and felt sorry like a dumb fuck.

I went to see them a month ago, paid like £100 for first class train ticket and it only took a day before the typical bitch started causing arguments and bringing me more mental hardship.

I can relate with having shitty low iq parents. Fucking retards believes in invisible mind-raping jinns.

I hate them for raising me a poorfag muslim. It's hurts me inside so much knowing that of all the different ethnicities and upbringing I could have been born with, I got this.

Which jew pills do you take? I'm on a waiting list to get with a mental health team for anti-depressants.

I agree.

My mum and dad constantly rings me and tells me in a soft voice that they miss me. Everytime I end the call because I remember all the shit they put me through, the beatings, arguments, the isolation, forcing me study 24/7 and never let me leave the house.

I started to lose my tenacity against them and felt sorry like a dumb fuck.

I went to see them a month ago, paid like £100 for first class train ticket and it only took a day before the typical bitch started causing arguments and bringing me more mental hardship.
us poorfag muzzies are cursed beyond belief. Shitslam constantly creates these turbo low IQ dumbfuck parents. I know christcucks also have this issue though, maybe religious parent issue in general. Filthy disgusting leech parents. View their children as slaves to get parasite off.

True. I started to drink from the, like, 13 y.o and no one cared.

Same
I wish i had at least 1 sane parent

100% true dude. Chad has healthy and normal parents. Chad is therefore also healthy, he easily masters school, goes to university, does his master's degree and then works in a good job. My parents are both mentally ill, so am I too. With my mentally ill brain, I was never able to get the best out of school, let alone go to university. That I would become a loser was already certain when I was born.

I hate them for raising me a poorfag muslim. It's hurts me inside so much knowing that of all the different ethnicities and upbringing I could have been born with, I got this..
Brutal, you’re a muzzie poorfag like me: that + having mentally ill household is the most trash existence you can give to anyone outside of pestilence, starvation, and war.

My dumbass muzzie parents won’t get me any help for my extreme anxiety, they seriously say to me just to stop stressing and just pray to Allah for all my problems.

My father once left me in Bangladesh with my schizophrenic mother to stay with my grandparents for the summer who locked her in a room and kept on saying Allahu because they thought she got possessed by jinns :feelstastyman:, and made her condition so worse when she broke open the door and tried to attack me, I had my first panic in which I thought I was going to die at 14. :feelsree:

You don't know hell until you go through childhood with a mentally ill single mother who happens to be a mean drunk.

My mom is also quite mentally ill. She had a total nervous breakdown over the years and now she can't tolerate any noise, like not even the flick of a light switch (yes its that bad). She also can't participate in a normal conversation without getting severe anxiety, and high blood pressure. My dad on the other hand is very mentally strong, but he's a narcissist and totalitarian. I was doomed in the womb. :fuk:
My father too was very strict and totalitarian when I was much younger, beating me with an electrical cable if I did poorly with my studies but he became soft and only occupied with work after I grew older and my mother started showing her symptoms.

You don't know hell until you go through childhood with a mentally ill single mother who happens to be a mean drunk.
Brutally over. :blackpill:

Frankly speaking it's over if you're raised by a single mom.

Mentally I’ll parents are the fucking worst, no one ever believes you and you start to feel like it’s you that’s the problem

Bump! :feelsree:

yet a schizo man would be incel!

I heard somewhere that female genetic subhumans are causing a lot of inceldom/disgenics. (notice kids are more sickly looking/allergic to peanuts) Unlike in europe with mental institutions/light eugenics/mandatory abortions; President Ronald Raegan did mental deinstitutionalization. In a nutshell closing down mental institutions, releasing hoards of sick people and giving them the green light to take a nice hot steaming shit in the gene pool! (I think Raegan did this on purpose, because he wanted the population to be dysgenic/sick/mentally ill to allow easier control. you can convince mentally ill people to do ANYTHING. So to a politician mentally ill people will give him more votes/push whatever agenda he wants!)

(that's why you see homeless people shitting in the street most of them are mentally ill.) a mentally ill man (ie shitting on the street) would NOT be tolerated and regularly gets the shit kicked out of him! but a woman engaging in that behavior would be comforted and even get married. (many mentally ill women had LOTS of kids so that may explain the uptick in mental illness. basically mentally ill women took a massive shit in the human gene pool) basically in modern times their are spiteful mutants due to natural selection being eliminated. You think a woman screaming nonsense/shooting heroin/sucking dicks of every tribe member 24/7 /abusing her own kids etc. would be tolerated in hunter-gatherer times? FUCK NO! she would be BURNED ALIVE! (ever wonder why tribes in africa/south america or even people in europe look very strong/healthy) they did not adopt cuck-tianity and suicidal altruism they took the trash out when it was time!

NOT saying this is your fault. YOUR LIFE HAS VALUE. Live out your days AS BEST AS YOU CAN (NOT saying I my family is perfect either, my grandad had a few screws loose too/some autistics/incels in my family as well).

But I would advise if you manage to ascend to get a genetic screening test to make sure you don't pass schizo genes to your kids. (their IS A GOOD CHANCE you will NOT pass on the bad genes and your kids MAY be healthy :)

-best of luck to ya :)

Last edited:
The audacity of this people.to breed is ridiculous.

Parents only Care about themselfs and the Status a child bring's

My Father died since i was 11 and mother Is overbearing .

She dosnt Stress me at all , so thats good but im still kinda spastic , i try to become more of a Shit so i Dont have to justify myself

I think my parents are both untreated bipolars but they don't go around strangling demons out of people to deserve proper nut house treatment.

My mom has autism, bipolar and insomnia. My father has narcisissism and other stuff

My father is just a big fat piece of shit. My mom is surprisingly allright, love her.

My mom didn’t cook for us for years because she thinks there is a ghost in the kitchen

My mom has autism, bipolar and insomnia. My father has narcisissism and other stuff
Genetic trash mentally ill women should not breed! Any average or below average man with just one of her illnesses would be single and have a trash life.:feelsree:

Genetic trash mentally ill women should not breed! Any average or below average man with just one of her illnesses would be single and have a trash life.:feelsree:
Yeah, my mom got bullied all her life yet through make up and surgeries got pumped and dumped by my dad. :feelsrope:

My entire family is crazy tbh. Must be due to inbreeding.

can relate a bit, mines are not that bad compared to yours

my mother screams everyday to everything, dosnt metter if you did something good or not she will find a way to scream at you.

Chad grows up in a healthy, nurturing, supportive home.

I got the same, expect i was grown with single mom with schizophrenia

you just have to scream and play with them long enough so you can play a weird game

I live in a favela and both my parents are unironically 80 IQ max. I was raised by kids.

my father is a literal schizo he destroyed our home and almost killed my mother

Not only do they destroy your childhood by being poor parents but they pass on their mental problems
True,although i wasn't born with anxiety and depression,the shitty parenting and bullying both at home and school made me have those disorders.
My mother was a severely paranoid schizophrenic that made me a decade behind my peers socially by
Same
I have wasted my entire childhood and became mentally ill because of her
Same
I will be expected to be a wageslave for my poorfag family
I'd rather rope than do that shit
what a fucking waste of a life
Indeed,it's a cruel world and nobody cares about us genetically unfit men,not even our so called ''parents''.