Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: You have insomnia

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
You are genetically disadvantaged and you can sleep cause the world is out there to rape you.

I don’t have it :chad:

Have you tried taking melatonin? It is pretty effective and doesn't seem harmful. I take it every once in a while, especially when my roommates were still around.

Its almost 5am and im still awake.

I think most claims of insomnia are just people shining lights in their eyes until 3 am and then complaining they can't sleep.

I think most claims of insomnia are just people shining lights in their eyes until 3 am and then complaining they can't sleep.
These are the same people who probably drink coffee into the late afternoon as well.

Last edited:
yes sometimes i cant sleep

Aye, often times it feels like people claiming insomnia online are like those people claiming anxiety or OCD over nothing.

If I had insomnia I wouldn't last another week tbh, I sleep for 10-12 hrs a day, if you include naps.

I get it really bad. Thankfully I am prescribed Ambien.

I sleep well enough tbh

I have had fucked up sleep since I was a little kid.

I have been nocturnal ever since quarantine started

Can’t relate tbh

brutal truth. I often spam multiple drugs to sleep it's really brutal