Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: you have imaginary conversations with people in your head to keep yourself company

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
that's what i always do these days? i have imaginary friends in my head to keep myself company because i have nobody to talk to. always i imagine myself having conversations with people and i feel my mouth move a little and i move my hands and use body language and shit. but nobody is around so i can do it without being called a freak. in public i don't do it as much. or at least i don't move my lips or move my hands and shit

That´t not really an incel trait.
It means you have an healthy imagination.
How do you think stories get written ?
You need characters in your head to make them, and some kind of plot.

Put them on a piece of paper, or start drawing if you can draw well.
Time flies.

I've been trying to do it less lately, I used to pretend to have a gf and talk to her as well

Time flies.
those are about imaginary conversations between imaginary characters, not between me and an imaginary (or even real life) person

Yes and the conversation are usually about how the age of consent should be abolished or how Women shouldn't have rights

I talk to alternative versions of myself mostly the evil ones.

I talk to alternative version of myself mostly the evil ones.
i often imagine myself having many clones of myself to walk in public and catch people's attention so i am no longer ignored by society

i often imagine myself having many clones of myself to walk in public and catch people's attention so i am no longer ignored by society
When I'm in deep conversation with myself I tend to start clicking my fingers, it's a lifeline to reality.

I’ve done this since I was a kid.

Time flies.
those are about imaginary conversations between imaginary characters, not between me and an imaginary (or even real life) person
False. Many characters written in stories are based on the author's psyche.

Every time I go out I hope everybody ignores me, you never know if some criminal or 6´5 chad doesn't like my manlet self and tries to cause me harm.

We find this topic interesting

I do it but imagining fictitious facts in life, as if I were being interviewed by some news media and I give my opinion about what I do, for example that I am successful in some activity. I also comment on political events.

I do it out loud, I know that nobody listens to me but I do it when my father goes out to water the yard and inside the house I am alone.

Absolutely relatable

When you have barely any IRL conversations, your mind starts to fill the void. :feelscry:
I try to suppress this though, along with all the other unwanted thoughts and emotions.

You have conversations with yourself to which you reply to them in dialogue because there is nobody else around to talk to as you're walking home alone.

You spend your entire time at work daydreaming about a life you'll never have but you like to fantasize and want to believe it will happen someday anyways.

And sometimes you'll look to the sky imagining yourself conversing or arguing with 'God' but deep down inside you really know you're just talking to yourself again and if there was a 'God' he really doesn't give a flying fuck about you, he's just not interested.

Last edited:
I've been writing a fantasy story recently, and my mind just drifts into the world I've created.

I find myself longing to be in my own world of creation rather than in this current one.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

I pretend im popular or pretend im somebody like elon musk
recently ive been watching food stuff on youtube so i pretend im a restaurant owner and i have a whole staff and schedules and lists and orders all in my head. As im typing office emails i pretend im ordering chefs around and shit. Makes day go by faster

I've been writing a fantasy story recently, and my mind just drifts into the world I've created.

You could share it with us. Your previous longer writings were well-received.

that's what i always do these days? i have imaginary friends in my head to keep myself company because i have nobody to talk to.
I sort of rehearse what I want to say to people (out loud, if nobody's in earshot) talking to self

it's nice to talk to someone who cares

i talk to myself constantly, full blown conversations

You could share it with us. Your previous longer writings were well-received.
I could, but I have hopes to one day read over or distribute it online.

Would rather not have it track back to here

that's what i always do these days? i have imaginary friends in my head to keep myself company because i have nobody to talk to. always i imagine myself having conversations with people and i feel my mouth move a little and i move my hands and use body language and shit. but nobody is around so i can do it without being called a freak. in public i don't do it as much. or at least i don't move my lips or move my hands and shit
I do this since the only time people really talk to me is if they're forced to (i.e. cashiers) or want to insult me (idiots in their cars.)

That was something many incels probably had to do pre internet in order to cope with the passing time.

I actually do that alot

Studies have found lonely people often do this
It's a precursor to going insane imo. Which is why it's good places online exist for incels to post to get things off their mind.

It's a precursor to going insane imo. Which is why it's good places online exist for incels to post to get things off their mind.
Exactly. This is where I can make friends

Most of the day, everyday

Exactly. This is where I can make friends
Not even so much friends but if not for places online with likeminded people you have no choice but to either continuously think about these things or start talking to yourself. Because IRL blackpilled incels are few and far between and because of the halo effect and past negative social experiences many other blackpilled incels you may encounter are as closed off as you are and understandably not open to conversation. As bad as it is now imagine back before the internet where blackpilled incels had no one to discuss things with (because no one around them could relate) and as a consequence frequently went insane.

That's what cucks want to go back to and it's pretty evil to want that tbh @Robtical

I keep having conversations in things I should have said

All my friends are in my head
All my dreams are gone and dead
Spoonman...