Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you have dopamine rush with forums/reddit/discord notifications

• Thread starter BluepilledFantasyXV
  • Start date
BluepilledFantasyXV

BluepilledFantasyXV

Banned
-
The lack of social life and positive reinforcement has made me comfortable with those things.

I'm not sure if some of you guys feel the same. I mean, if someone bothers to quote you or give you like is dopamine rush for you.

Sadly, that has made me a digital slave. The only way I can feel serotonine is when I have social life or when I 'm cooking (I can't do this over three tines weekly). .

This has costed me sight. I can't see without glasses any longer. My performance at sports has decreased due to this. It's over.

Last edited:
Same, I'm fucking addicted to this site. :shock:

I fucking hate cuckkit

Yes I get a huge dopamine boost seeing that my 1900th reddit account has gotten banned for being too based

Yes I get a huge dopamine boost seeing that my 1900th reddit account has gotten banned for being too based
:feelskek:

I like getting notifications from this site while I am here ngl

Barely nowadays

:feelsping: I love waking up to 3+ people replying to my posts in the hopes of getting called high iq or based