Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: You have cannonfodder genetics

mueslimale

mueslimale

Recruit
★★★
When I think about my growing up I was slightly ahead of my peers until middle school. Slightly faster at grasping things, slightly more interested in politics and STEM stuff and even very slightly taller than them. This started to reverse in highschool to the point where people I went to school with now tower over me and started writing their dissertations in physics and what not while I barely managed to finish my bachelors degree and now rot away in my room prison.

My theory is that I was not meant to grow up. People like me who were their fully fledged adult selfs at the ripe age of 15 are meant to die as foot soldiers in a battle with a different kingdom or tribe so "our" people wouldnt need to waste food or efforts on us anymore. We grow up with double speed, but we also dont have the same genetic potential chads have. Since the dawn of time every society needed cannonfodder and people to breed and live until they are old. Incels were meant to be the former.

Last edited:
6B536994 915B 4668 8D6D 98CA4B99CB0A

When I think about my growing up I was slightly ahead of my peers until middle school. Slightly faster at grasping things, slightly more interested in politics and STEM stuff and even very slightly taller then them. This started to reverse in highschool to the point where people I went to school with now tower over me and started writing their dissertations in physics and what not while I barely managed to finish my bachelors degree and now rot away in my room prison.
Bruh you literally just described me, I was the smartest student in elementary/middle school (I was still bullied all the time) and I was taller than most kids but everything reversed in HS and later in life, my growth stopped at 13-14 and now im below average height, I rotted for years alone so my brain is more fried than ever.

I was way smarter in high school than middle school and way smarter now than in high school. I didn't have fucking 50 tabs simultaneously open and read so fucking much as I do now back then.

That said, I often fantasize what it would be like to heroically die for a nation you truly love and that is worthy.

That said, I often fantasize what it would be like to heroically die for a nation you truly love and that is worthy.
the most you'll get to do is die protecting pissreal and jewmirca's oil and also die protecting foids and chads

Evolution is a lie, you were born to get saved and go to heaven live in eternal bliss with your Creator and Savior.

[UWSL][UWSL]The same shit, I studied ideally until grade 5 (I was 11 years old, I’m from Russia), then my grades fell terribly, of course, it was not without bullying alpha students, now I’m in my first year at a technical university and it’s very difficult for me to study, I’m[/UWSL] [UWSL]at the bottom.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

You bitches need to inject testosterone. The self-pity is making me throw up. :feelsPop:

My theory is that I was not meant to grow up.
I was meant to die in infancy - had horrible fits of pneumonia as a child. Thanks to medical technology, I can live a miserable crippled life instead.

I was meant to die in infancy - had horrible fits of pneumonia as a child. Thanks to medical technology, I can live a miserable crippled life instead.
Brutal, yet true.

People like me who were their fully fledged adult selfs at the ripe age of 15 are meant to die as foot soldiers in a battle
This. Now I have to slowly watch my body deteriorate. Maybe on a battlefield I could take out some medival chad knight before I get my intestines cut out. It would be worth it. :feelsLSD:

Last edited:
You guys were the top dogs when you were younger? I was always the last picked for kickball so to speak, but also literally just that in multiple cases... :(

Last edited:
Cannon fodder genetics? You would've died in the past in war? Foids?

You sure hit your head pretty hard, anon. Come on, let's get back home and play some halo on our Xbox 360.

Cannon fodder genetics? You would've died in the past in war? Foids?

You sure hit your head pretty hard, anon. Come on, let's get back home and play some halo on our Xbox 360.
I wish man. I wish

For me it was college

TFW when you didn’t grow up during a draft :feelscry:

I should have died at birth along with my mother but they cut me out of its tummy. Or a few years later due to ear infections but modern medicine had other plans. Thanks to that I now get to experience life as a small framed non-high IQ ugly aspergers virgin genetic trash incel.

Can’t relate tbh I’ve always been the shorter weaker and less developed than the average person my age even in grade school.

Evolution is a lie, you were born to get saved and go to heaven live in eternal bliss with your Creator and Savior.
KEEp sucking white diamonds toes :feelspuke:

take me back brocels:feelsbadman:
I just want to grind for the recon helmet with my 360 homies again.