Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait: You have bad skin

wasteofspace

wasteofspace

Recruit
★★★
Good skin is the biggest thing

My skin is trash. Oily, moles, brown, fordyce bumps, acne scars. It's a mess and it outs me as sub-human to anyone and everyone.

I look at the skin of other people and it is flawless. Not a single bump, scar, blemish, or anything.

I truly am sub-human and my skin shows it to the world.

Last edited:
Good skin is the biggest thing

My skin is trash. Oily, moles, brown, fordyce bumps, acne scars. It's a mess and it outs me as sub-human to anyone and everyone.

I look at the skin of other people and it is flawless. Not a single bump, scar, blemish, or anything.

I truly am sub-human and my skin shows it to the world.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Aside from hyperpigmentation i have pretty good skin.

It's not glowing or 100% smooth or anything but I don't have acne or anything like that (Aside from the occasional pimple)

Yeah, I have the worst fucking! skin. Not to mention, it's SHITSKIN too.:feelsrope:

Same. Some of my pimples are huge and hurt so bad. The pimples I sometimes get in my ear canals are the worst
you get them in the ears too? Yeah those ones are fucking annoying. Luckily for me they arent so common though. Its just so confusing how they end up there in the first place, theres nothing wrong with my hygiene but my skin decides to be a jackass anyway and spawns this shit

you get them in the ears too? Yeah those ones are fucking annoying. Luckily for me they arent so common though.
Yep, ear ones suck like crazy. Doesn’t happen much anymore, but when I get them, they seal the ear almost and can’t even fit an earbud in.
Its just so confusing how they end up there in the first place, theres nothing wrong with my hygiene but my skin decides to be a jackass anyway and spawns this shit
To be fair, my hygiene is shit. I unironically need to take more showers. Been 2 weeks since I showered right now.