Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you have anger management

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
My blood boils easy

I just fly off the handle whenever anything remotely irritating happens now. Like yelling and cursing.

That’s not good bro. You’ll pop an artery.

for me it's a slow buildup but it'll get to a point someone does something and i'll just explode and won't calm down for hours then it resets
i'm a very quiet person and won't speak unless spoken to, but i was on the phone to a foid from my job provider trying to get them to pay for my truck licence (which i am still trying to get atm) and she said they won't pay unless i attend a job employability "program" (which is just re-writing your resume again and again as i have done this shit quite a few times, nothing actually changes, it's just a money grab) and i said i won't be doing that shit, she then said she'll cut my NEETbux and my anger exploded, i told her i'll bash her head in with a brick and screamed at her at the top of my lungs until she hanged up :feelshmm: , then they got some male worker on the phone to call me and he said i should go to therapy which i just hung up on him and changed job providers

for me it's a slow buildup but it'll get to a point someone does something and i'll just explode and won't calm down for hours then it resets
i'm a very quiet person and won't speak unless spoken to, but i was on the phone to a foid from my job provider trying to get them to pay for my truck licence (which i am still trying to get atm) and she said they won't pay unless i attend a job employability "program" (which is just re-writing your resume again and again as i have done this shit quite a few times, nothing actually changes, it's just a money grab) and i said i won't be doing that shit, she then said she'll cut my NEETbux and my anger exploded, i told her i'll bash her head in with a brick and screamed at her at the top of my lungs until she hanged up :feelshmm: , then they got some male worker on the phone to call me and he said i should go to therapy which i just hung up on him and changed job providers
Yep. They're just trying to scam Centrelink.