Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You have an internal monologue

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
I literally talk more in my head than outloud i overthink everything talking to myself about the each possible outcome of every situation but most of all when i see a foid or normie i always talk to myself internally about how much i wanna hurt them it`s a coping mechanism to deal with how powerless i feel in my life

same i talk too myself a lot more than in real life

I have autistic fantasies where I imagine I'm on a podcast or something. I'll have entire conversations and debates with fictional people in my head.

It's a cope because we have no one to talk to. Having an internal monologue is normal but talking to yourself too much is a cope.

My bad but still
Ik you act this because everybody hates you and in return you hate on other people too.
Try to do something that will benefit yourself instead
You sure will still an incel but at least you will have a worthy cope
And what you said is called overthinking or day dreaming to an extent in case you didnt knew

I always argue with myself in my head and then I usually get angry :feelsseriously:

My bad but still
Ik you act this because everybody hates you and in return you hate on other people too.
Try to do something that will benefit yourself instead
You sure will still an incel but at least you will have a worthy cope
And what you said is called overthinking or day dreaming to an extent in case you didnt knew
No hard feelings :feelsYall:
Copes can only last for a certain time i have plenty of copes mostly bad habits but a worthy cope is difficult to get all i fucking do i cope and try get my my mind off the extreme loneliness and depression but fuck it that's just how it is

No hard feelings :feelsYall:
Copes can only last for a certain time i have plenty of copes mostly bad habits but a worthy cope is difficult to get all i fucking do i cope and try get my my mind off the extreme loneliness and depression but fuck it that's just how it is
Working is a good cope imo
You get to distract your mind while doing something productive.
I worked in a restaurant this summer and I never felt that free in my mind

Working is a good cope imo
You get to distract your mind while doing something productive.
I worked in a restaurant this summer and I never felt that free in my mind
I had a Job once before and got fired years ago fact is I am Non NT tho and have a severe anxiety disorder so it`s near impossible for me to get a job currently

I had a Job once before and got fired years ago fact is I am Non NT tho and have a severe anxiety disorder so it`s near impossible for me to get a job currently
Which kind of job ?
In my case I was just doing the dishes so I didnt really had to interact with the team
You can try factories too

Which kind of job ?
In my case I was just doing the dishes so I didnt really had to interact with the team
You can try factories too
it was a Warehouse job it was alright for the most part tho all the fucking boomers put most the workload on me which eventually made me lose my shit one day to my cunt of a boss who was a bully and i told him to fuck off was instantly fired

it was a Warehouse job it was alright for the most part tho all the fucking boomers put most the workload on me which eventually made me lose my shit one day to my cunt of a boss who was a bully and i told him to fuck off was instantly fired
You did the right thing, mirin
Normies will always try to take advantage of you if they notice that youre not nt
But yeah work was just an example, they're plenty of things that are also productive

You did the right thing, mirin
Normies will always try to take advantage of you if they notice that youre not nt
But yeah work was just an example, they're plenty of things that are also productive
Yes normies are pure scum especially when it comes to bullying of autistic sub 5s like myself

I suppose but the copes i have now occupy my mind atleast to make things somewhat bearable