Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: you have an extreme dislike of sports fans

(((Sportsball))) is a replacement for white pride.
You're not incorrect. Sportsball gives normalfags some misplaced sense of belonging so they don't feel like shit about their shitty lives.

You're not incorrect. Sportsball gives normalfags some misplaced sense of belonging so they don't feel like shit about their shitty lives.
Does China have something similar for its normies?

32b7255314d2dd0269655146ece93c6d

Nah, I hope England wins

Come on LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
England is incel central
Muslims invade, live off of your tax dollars/pounds and rape your children - they sleep
Stupid fucking sporting event - RARRRR I R MAD

What a joke. Kill them all for their own good (in video-game-of-your-choice)
Meanwhile Canada fucking arrests people for misgendering someone. Fucking world is going shitppcalypse

Yeah, I don't like those people

I used to be into sports as a kid, and I’ve lost interest in it overtime. It was because I grew up and was into other things, not because my favorite team (when I was six) lost, like my family would believe.

2E8241AD DF4C 4063 953E FCA369E3DACE

I guess it’s a small-minded sensor thing I’ll never be able to understand.
*sips tea*

I used to like American sports and soccer when I was a teen but I grew to dislike them as I dislike the fans and the players.
My national sport is Gaelic Football which is an amateur sport, I used to go to the top tier games as a teen but I would never attend again as they are all NT gatherings. It is an enjoyable sport to watch on TV though, last night Dublin were defeated for the first time in 7 years in the semi final.