Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait: You have always identified with charactrs like the Joker, Walter White, Patrick Bateman and similar characters before normies did.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
I remember thinking Joker was giga-based and I was bullied for liking comics. Now, normshits are bullying you for not having watched the latest capshit movie.

The Joker with Phoenix was literally created by incels FOR incels. And guess what? Normies are posting clown emojis and use Joker gifs on their profile. Even fucking Pepe has been ruined.

Fucking let lonely men have ONE thing. Normies pretending to identify with fucking Joker? A lonely man who has had enough and snaps? JFL

3BD9CA58 E34A 447B ADC8 740A99D69214
4EC99783 D02D 462F 90DE 1AB1FB28F13B

I don't even have to "identify" in order to live their pain

Glow nigger thread

I always gravitated to characters like dexter, hannibal, kira. Bateman is also very based

If you identify with Patrick Bateman fakecel confirmed. He's a rich high IQ Gigachad for fuck's sake kek.

Sent To Destroy​

I remember thinking Joker was giga-based and I was bullied for liking comics. Now, normshits are bullying you for not having watched the latest capshit movie.

The Joker with Phoenix was literally created by incels FOR incels. And guess what? Normies are posting clown emojis and use Joker gifs on their profile. Even fucking Pepe has been ruined.

Fucking let lonely men have ONE thing. Normies pretending to identify with fucking Joker? A lonely man who has had enough and snaps? JFL

View attachment 436884View attachment 436886
Agreed

i always identify more with the "villains" than the "heroes". Over.

Walter White is based

i always identify more with the "villains" than the "heroes". Over.
Same. It's hard to see things from the "hero's" perspective when you yourself have been a complete social outcast your entire life. They serve society, and society has resoundingly rejected me. So why should I care what the "heroes" want? What is there to identify with?

Lets see Paul Allens card

Han

View attachment 436884View attachment 436886
Why you use Hank as profile, then ? Hank was being a fag to Walter, acting like he was the alpha and Walter the beta cuck. Hank humiliating Walter is one of the reasons he went Heisenberg.

:soy: levels are off the charts.

dreams are not allowed for incels

At least we'll always have Eren since he's a literal incel now and hated by normies thanks to shitsayama. :cryfeels:

I loved the joker because of he was incel and I could feel his pain so much when watching the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back