Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: you have absolute trash internet

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
League of incels took 10 hours to finish downloading.

Unironically incel trait, when your internet is as subhuman as you are.

That's just american/villagecel trait, truecels are living in a big cities being alienated and getting scared of leaving their neet caves at least we have 750mb of the internet :feelsYall:

league of incels

League of incels took 10 hours to finish downloading.

Unironically incel trait, when your internet is as subhuman as you are.

Atm I do. What country u in?

happy bart simpson GIF

i like playing competitive games but my wifi is always too dog shit and I'm playing at 100 ping :feelsUgh: most nigs complain about having more than 50 ping but for me 70 ping is a blessing

Yes, I use trash 25mb free internet that my apartment complex provides.

i like playing competitive games but my wifi is always too dog shit and I'm playing at 100 ping :feelsUgh: most nigs complain about having more than 50 ping but for me 70 ping is a blessing
Inkel trait

My internet is below average like my looks

That's just american/villagecel trait, truecels are living in a big cities being alienated and getting scared of leaving their neet caves at least we have 750mb of the internet :feelsYall:
truecel internet is 30kbps actually (unironically my internet speed)

Which ones?
r6, apex legends, cod and overwatch. I stopped playing overwatch because it didnt really catch my attention and apex legends because the ranked system became dog shit and rewarded you for hiding and punished you for engaging in gun fights.